
.jpg)

I should probably start this posting by telling you that my Monday began with C's load up my butthole. (He's my not boyfriend, in case you've just started to read this damned thing.) I spent the night at his place and, around 6a, his very thick and very hard dick was poking me slowly and deliciously into wakefulness. Less than 15 minutes later, he was loading me up. Following that, we settled back in for a snuggle and snooze until his phone's alarm had gone off no less than 4 times. About an hour later, I was dropped back at my place. I was supposed to be getting home and going right back to sleep, but that didn't happen. Before I knew it, it was 12:30p and I'd been jerking off 4.5 solid hours. It was around this time D hit me up from Yahoo IM asking if I was down for a "quick stroke". He's been one of my stroke blokes for at least the past 3.5 years. He's the one who brought a female over and fucked her twice in front of me and two other guys about 2 years ago. He's a true porn pig and pothead extraordinaire. By his own admission, he likes "whores." Is it any wonder we get along so well? He had to leave by 2p, but didn't arrive until about 1:20p. We hadn't a moment to waste. He always brings bomb ass 420 and his own laptop with porn. We got so redonkulously high in 45 minutes (at least I did), I felt like a tiny dot in a galaxy of total blackness: the exact instant preceding the Big Bang, if you will. I was fucking baaaaaaaaked, dude. Hoooooooly shit. Anyway, D likes me to beat his body with my "big black dick" (thighs, chest, biceps, face). I straddled his chest and before I knew it, he was hungrily feasting on my dick while still spanking his own. Afterwards, I twisted around and started returning the favor for all I was worth. I really tried to make him cum in my mouth, something that's never happened. Since we rarely suck each other, I needed to chow down as long as I could. His shit talking about how I was gobbling down that white dick kept egging me on. Eventually I realized I wasn't going to get his load by sucking. The man can last. I came up for air and sat next to him for a cuddle. That's right. This tough ass motherfucker likes to nuzzle necks, be embraced and lie his head on mine when he's stoned. He also likes his asshole played with and sometimes fingered, but we didn't get there yesterday. When he finally busted his load all over his chest and stomach, I slurped the liquid treasure trail from sternum to stomach. He was so ticklish and sensitive that he was balled up like a baby trying to let me continue my path down his body. He stopped me when he just couldn't take anymore. Following that, he bounced up for a quick shower. When he was in the bathroom, I smelled his underwear and shorts still in a heap on the living room floor. They were so fresh there was no smell in them at all. I hate that.
I didn't mention this, but I had a client coming over literally minutes after D left. OMFG. I was still super high and the place reeked of pot. I had never had any johns over with me in a less than professional state. First impressions and all that jazz. I got through the session and immediately crashed for about 1.5 hours, at which point I had to rush out the door to service another client at 6p. After that, my night wasn't over. I headed directly to JP to hang out with, and ultimately spend the night with, a new bareback pig friend. We smoked more weed and I got my ass banged raw all night. When we awoke Tuesday morning, the fucking commenced. I was promised a load, but it never happened. Fuuuuuuuuck can that dude last. I really wanted to get seeded by him, especially since he says he busts a ton. Oh well, I'll just have to go back over :) The other straight guy lives in South Boston with his girlfriend. We'd been chatting a few weeks. He responded to a posting I made on Craigslist looking for a jerk bud. He sent me pics of his girlfriend sucking a HUGE cock. I was like, "whoa bro. Is that yours?" He confessed it wasn't. I discovered he's hung small, about 5"c. He also sent me this ridiculous picture of him that was so close-up I couldn't make out anything but the shirt he was wearing. After I heard his soothing masculine voice, though, it didn't matter. I decided to give him a chance. He and his girlfriend have an open relationship. She brings guys back to their place sometimes and they play together. He called me last week and let me listen to him jerk off. And he didn't call from a blocked number. Last night I hiked over to South Boston (a place I never go) to meet him. When he answered the door, I was impressed. He was very cute: stocky, probably Italian, shaved head, about 5'8", 170# and could stand to cut back on the beers for the sake of his waistline, but sexy and cuuuuute nonetheless. His biceps were ripped large and covered with tats. Mmmhmm. He had porn on the laptop and a football game on the flat screen when I arrived. His girlfriend wasn't due back until 10:30p and it was just after 9p. Just in case she came back early, he propped something up to the door so if she entered early it would fall and alert us. We got to it pretty quickly because I could only stay about 20 minutes. This dude LOVES sucking dick. He's a motherfuckin' cock gobbler.
Late that morning as I was leaving my overnight bareback buddy, I took half a cialis he gave me just for the hell of it. Who doesn't want to be even hornier? (It's an energy I embrace, people.) Normally, I can't get and stay hard just being orally serviced. I need a dick in my mouth, too. Thanks to the C pill, I was on brick and fully extended with no problem. This dude didn't even get naked for the first 15 minutes. He said he'd been hard all day and as soon as I started on him, he was going to pop right away. Therefore, he just wanted to work on me first. Such a fucking gentleman. As for his oral skills, he did a lot more stroking than sucking, but never once did he scrape with his teeth. That shows experience. Also, I loved the warmth of his mouth. That's one of the amazing bennies to getting head. I loved watching him go to town on my crotch rocket. Even I have to admit that my dick is pretty goddamned impressive when I'm totally erect. And it was. I didn't know it, but he was full of nasty surprises. He moved the coffee table out of the way, got between my legs, bowed his head and started working my dick even harder. He was a total porn slut. He held my shaft with one hand and stroked my belly with the other. I laid my head back on the couch and ran my hands over the bristles on that lovely shaved head. I loved taking my dick away from him just to wave it teasingly in his face and watch his face follow my dick like a charmed cobra. He forgot I had an upper body or a face. He sat next to me and leaned way over to suck me for a while. He raised his head to look at me, our faces inches apart with that question in his eyes. Yup. Then we full-on locked lips. The kissing didn't last long, just long enough to make me realize what a great set of lips he's got and that he kisses exceedingly well. None of that tonsil exam crap. I had to jack myself to orgasm because his sucking and stroking alone wouldn't have gotten me there. When I was spurting, he put his mouth on my cock, sucked my sperm, then snowballed it back to me, moaning all the while. Fuck! Then I went down on him. While his balls were churning and getting ready to shoot their juice, he cheered me on in this sensual, husky voice: "Yeah, go get it." It took him about a minute and a half to blow his bone batter down my throat. I was not so generous as to share. I swallowed every drop. I will definitely want to get that again.
The two pics below are of me. I took them with my phone a few weeks back when J, the late 20s/early 30s married Italian down the street, asked me to send him an image of my ass. He likes playing with it ;) It's really not big, but the rear pic makes my ass look a little ba-dunk-a-dunk-ish. Daddy like! The dick shot is my low down pothead buddy's cock. The pic doesn't do it justice.
Japanese guy publicly stroking