




Today, I double-booked (not counting the client I had to leave the gym to service). This morning I called a hockey-coaching dad fuck buddy. He works not too far away. We seem to see each other every other month. Whenever we do connect, he's usually sporting over a week to a few weeks of cum in his balls. I still don't see how that can happen. Nevertheless, I'm always too happy to relieve him of the pressure. It always goes down the same way: I suck him until I can't stand it anymore. Then I mount his thick 7 inch cut cock raw and ride him until he splashes my prostate with dick snot. Today was no exception. Since it was nice and dreary/rainy out, I took great pleasure in warming his balls gently with my mouth and tongue. He's pretty stoic when it comes to moaning and touching sometimes, but he was powerless to be completely silent at the thorough ball cleaning. When I climb onto him, I'm always afraid he'll stop me from sitting on him bare. He never does, though. By the time I impale myself, we're both way too horny to stop. I love how he puts his hands on my legs, throws his head back on the couch and lets me do all the work. My legs are always like jelly by the time we're done. After he shot a hefty load inside me, we sat around naked talking about his little son's football schedule, etc. During this time, I had a short, stocky uncut Brazilian waiting down the street in his car. As soon as one left, I called the other and told him to come on up. We've also hooked up a few times. He's bi and always asks if I know any women who'd like to play with us. Hey, I'm down for this. Recently, I've been craving pussy and it's just a matter of time before I crack that egg. In the meantime, he and I play it safe. He tries to bottom for me, but either a) I don't stay hard because I don't really want to top him (not a totally clean booty) and/or b) he can't take it when I do stay hard. C'est la vie et c'est le sexe, n'est-ce pas? After sucking each other and grinding for just over 30 minutes, he put a condom on his thick-ish penis and told me he wanted to fuck in the kitchen. (Oooooookay. Whatever blows your dress up.) As a top, he doesn't last long, but it felt good. He banged me with my face against the wall, blew a load inside me (in the condom), tossed it, showered and headed out. I took a video clip of me in the bathroom blowing the first guy's load out my hole. There was a lot of jizz and it was explosive. At first it started trickling out, then it BLEW all over the keys of my MacBook. Hot! Unfortunately, it wasn't a good capture. So I deleted it. Not to worry. I may be getting loaded again tonight but, whatever the case, I suspect there will be plenty of opps in the future for such delicious nastiness. Also, if you're reading this, you're local, blow a huge load and want to put it where the sun don't shine, you can always hit me up. I'm waiting ;)
The pics above are of me literally showing my ass. My mom always complained I did that as a child. Some things don't change ;)
Pussy fisting eXXXtreme. So weird and so arousing :)