For Part 1 I'm going to tackle the first and most requested topic: Most embarrassing sex moment. Here was the original request from my girl Nikki:
Nikki Rules said...
Oh my, how RANDOM! Let's go with (hee hee) sharing your most embarrassing sexual encounter. Pussy farts, accidental bites, poking the wrong body part, stuff that either made you blush madly or giggle so hard. Make us do what you totally can do and have us leaving with smiles!
I do love sharing my embarrassing stories with others so someone can get a good laugh out of my humiliation. It makes it all worth it. I also prefer to fall down in public for the very same reason. No shame in my game. Enjoy!
Back in the day, the ex-hubs and I used to go about things in a fairly hot and heavy way. That was the only part of our marriage that was never really broken. We took a fabulous vacation to a tropical paradise fairly early in our marriage. Doing as newlyweds do, we found conveniently hidden locations throughout the resort in which to show our affections to one another. Most of these events were without incident. Not the gazebo tryst.
After dinner and several bottles of delicious pinot noir one night we were walking along the beach to get back to our villa when we noticed a pier with a little gazebo at the end of it. It was dark and fairly secluded so we decided to take a look around.
We were thrilled to find a sturdy bench inside that gazebo. He sat down and I proceeded to straddle him with my dress pulled up around my hips and so it began. It was the perfect sexy moment, until the catamaran booze cruise decided to come back to dock, and flip on the flood lights. In our...umm, distracted state, we hadn't even heard it approaching. Unfortunately for us but very much to the amusement of the 20 or so very drunk passengers standing on deck, we might as well have been in broad daylight. So much for romance.
This happened on our second day of a five day stay. And wouldn't you know we ran into those damn catamaran booze cruise people everywhere we went for the rest of our vacation? Yeah, they knew who we were... and I think the hubs got more high fives in those three days than he had before or since. I on the other hand had the distinct pleasure of knowing that they had all seen my ass in action, literally. Fun.
There you have it kids, getting busted bare-assed in the act by a boat full of drunks. The moment that "made me blush madly", just as Nikki requested.
