So Imagine my surprise when....

Happy Monday kids! I trust you all had a lovely weekend and are ready to kick ass today? Good!

Thanks to everyone that visited my sunshine Cinderita's place and checked out my guest post on dating. If you haven't been over there yet, go now! 

I took the weekend off from the interwebz and it was a nice a little break. I spent time with friends and fam, got way too much sun being lazy poolside, and just really didn't do a whole lot of anything that would be post worthy. 

So imagine my surprise when I start catching up on my reading list and run across a picture of my very own lingerie-clad self over at Drake's. Well, actually, it was the picture of Cinderita's gorgeous girls that caught my attention (they are hard to ignore) and upon clicking into his post, saw that I was in the top 5 as well.
*Picking chin up off the floor*.

 It seems my small and perkies just won't go away quietly, they are such trouble makers sometimes.  So thanks to Drake for the shout out to the girls and for all the pervs followers of his that have come to check out what all the fuss is about over at Random Girl. Welcome to the craziness, hope you stick around. 

In other non-boob related news, I seem to have found myself kind of dating a handsome new gentleman. We were introduced last weekend by mutual friends. We hung at the pool  and had dinner with our friends last weekend so we had a chance to get to know each other a little in a neutral, non-stressful environment and I liked what I saw. 

After a week of texting and talking occasionally, we had an "official" date on Friday night. We had a nice dinner, went for a drive in his Jeep on a gorgeous night, and ended the night with a few drinks on the patio of a local bar. It was a nice real deal date with a non boy toy guy. That's a first for me in a long time. 

We continued the fun Saturday with a big bbq and pool day with a bunch of mutual friends. It was a little awkward since I arrived late (had to work at my volunteer gig for an extra shift) and he was "hosting" the gang so we didn't talk much. We did however, end up running into each other out on the town later that night so we got to hang out a bit and it was good. 

This is foreign territory for me. It's a very no-pressure situation and we both are kind of in the same place as far as just taking things as the come and not rushing into anything on the physical front so it's nice to not have to deal with that portion of new situation right now. I haven't dated in a healthy way in  a long time and I'm trying to remember how it goes, hopefully I can figure it out as I go. We shall see.... 

So that is all for now. I have some real writing to do this week and will be bothering you all with it but for now, I should probably get back to doing some work. 

Big Randy kisses to you all *MWAH*!