Three Sex Parties, 3 Nights


So yeah. What once was deleted has now returned. Honestly, I don't know what the fuck happened, but let's continue, shall we?

Some weeks back I was in sex drive overload. The monthly fuck group in East Boston hosted its first 24 hour plus party from Friday night to Sunday morning. And Nubian Dukes, a NYC fuck group for athletic blacks and Latinos, hosted its regular Sunday night event. In Boston, I hit up both nights. I'd gone several months before and didn't think much of the experience, but things had to have gotten better, right? Wrong. After paying $30 to get in, I quickly saw that there were less than 10 guys in the whole place. Of them, I probably only wanted to play with 2 or 3. Not great odds. I did, however, get some raw hole from a tall, muscular (drunk) white dude. He walked over, stroked my dick, turned his ass around, took a big hit of poppers and slid balls deep back onto my cock. It was good feeling his soft warmth gushing and sliding around my shaft. Still, I didn't shoot, even though I totally could've busted in him. I'd just gotten there. I also loved pulling out a totally shit-free dick. Regrettably, doesn't always happen. I also ran into a super good-looking tall DL white dude I'd played with a few years back. I didn't recognize him right away. He'd gone from hella muscular to putting on some tummy. Not terrible. We made out for a few minutes, but he never took off his boxers. Seeing him really made it hard to leave. Did I mention he's really handsome? He could be on TV with that face. He was wearing boxers and wasn't hard, but I remembered every one of those 9 inches. He's also completely versatile. We agreed to try to get together one on one soon. Mr. DL and I both returned the 2nd night (Saturday). He broke out of his shell and ended up swapping head with a thugged out black dude. I got nutted up by 2 big black dicks and topped one of the guys who fucked me. Still, I didn't cum. I wasn't feeling him, but eh. Pickins were slim. The first guy who shot inside me immediately headed upstairs and went to sleep on the mattress. Typical.

The next night (the same night, really), Sunday, I went to Manhattan with a friend to attend Nubian Dukes. They hold their parties in the same space that NY Jacks holds theirs. I'd been on the mailing list over a year and I was ready to see if the bite lived up to all the hype. It did! I just don't like that it's ethnically segregated. I'd be BULLSHIT if I saw any type of group boldly proclaiming whites only. That being said, there were some FINE ass men in there. I'm only 5'8", which isn't that short really. However, this night, I found myself in a sea of men who were not only well over 6', but who were also very muscular. So my first two thoughts were a) holy shit I am going to fuck myself into a coma (yippeeeeeee!) and b) I really need to go to the gym like ALL DAY EVERYDAY. But first...I'm gon' fuck myself into a coma (yippeeeeee)! The big dicks were definitely in the higher percentile. And, from what I could see (and feel), the raw sex was just as prevalent as safe. The first dude to pound me was a gigantic black muscle god with baby soft lips, granite pecs and a big dick. He wrapped it up. He also fucked me so long and hard I had to take a break. Not everyone wanted to slip inside with a condom thankfully. At one point, I was in the darkest room standing in front of one of the beds when a few guys kept coming up to me poking their big raw dicks in my wet dude pussy. One such guy was a super masculine light-skinned Latino (Puerto Rican?) with a bball cap to the back. I'd been checking his sweet body out all night. He nuzzled up from behind with his breath close to my ear, slipped in for ONE pump and pulled out with a delicious "ssssssss" escaping from his lips. "Damn. That's good, man. But I don't wanna nutt yet." By then, I had semen running down my leg from a few others. One guy even walked up and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to cum in you." I pushed back onto him so he could. I went into the bathroom, farted some excess load into my hand, shook the baby batter into the trash, washed my hands and headed out for more. I also got raw booty from a tall muscled up Latino who just turned around and gave it to me. Yessir! Take this fucking dick. I will NOT say no to you. In fact, because of the tight door policy, there were very few guys I would've said no to. The party was over by 3a. All in all, I didn't have that much sex that night, but it was intense to be in the middle of so much. I'm sure I'll go back.
Category: 0 comments