ALL IS ONE

Yesterday during our all day Zazen thingy, I suddenly recalled this song I recorded about ten years ago and I thought you guys might enjoy hearing it.

All is One

I envisioned this as the climactic finale to a rock opera I never got around to finishing, which is why it has the long, elaborate and ridiculous ending. I worked on this one forever, overdubbing onto the basic track a bazillion times on a number of occasions.

The reference to a big black car with a silver bird on the hood was about Noboru Tsuburaya, president of Tsuburaya Productions, who hired me to work there. He had a gigantic Cadillac with a silver bird on the hood. He'd probably only just died when I wrote this. I think the "you" in the song was going to be some specific character in the rock opera. But I don't really remember. Anyhow, it doesn't matter. Maybe it's you, dear reader!

I'd explain more. But I think the song conveys it better.
Category: 0 comments