Piss- and Cum-Filled



Before you ask, no it's not a new donut flavor. Although, somebody oughta maybe look into it. This afternoon, P (my business-attired FB) took a break during his work day to come over. He brought a plastic bed cover, baby oil and a camera ;O) Yeah. It was hot. After the right amount of mutual dick sucking and letting him eat my ass until it was wet and sloppy, he was ready to pound me raw. Eventually, he announced he was ready to give me a piss enema. Unlike the week before in Montreal, I was completely awake for this one. There was this moment where we were waiting for him to mentally open the gates. I was nervous that I'd feel so full I wouldn't be able to hold it inside and I'd piss all over the bed, but I didn't feel the least bit of pressure or discomfort. In fact, it was a super subtle feeling. Although, I did experience a gentle, warm sensation inside. If we'd been fucking or moving at all, I wouldn't have felt it. He finished emptying his bladder and immediately started fucking me again. We flipped him on his back so I could ride his dick. I tried to comply with his request to piss on him, but it proved too difficult to let go. I'd never peed on anyone in the bed. The shower, yes. The bed, no. Not to mention that it was my bed. Grinding him into my hole so deeply was making all sorts of sexual gushy noises. Some of the pee started to run out down his balls. Because I couldn't take a leak even with his thick dick massaging my prostate and bladder, he suggested that his dick inside might be making it even harder for me to let go. So I pulled off, reversed direction and sat over his face while I blew him. His prowling fingers and tongue were the perfect encouragement for me to shoot a little nectar back onto his face. I couldn't feel it coming back out, but I knew that it was: His lapping grew in intensity. He hadn't been able to swallow it all. Some had spilled down the side of his neck. I turned around and licked a trail of kisses from his collar to the side of his mouth, sampling the faint taste of his essence. Then he placed me on my back, put our dicks together and blew several spurts of urine over my chest and dick. I had my tongue extended, but he didn't wet my face at all. Next he brought out the baby oil and completely covered us both before he started pounding me again.

That was the second first of the day. I hadn't ever fucked that way. So hot! It won't be the last. Feeling us slip all over each other was just too much. So yeah, there was piss and baby oil all over us. Today was also the first time (third first) I shot a visible load with him. Usually, my cumshots with him are so small, he has to ask if I really came. This time he looked down where he was jerking me as I rode him and said, "oh you came. That's so hot." He reached down onto his stomach and scooped up the man yogurt and rubbed it on his face and around his mouth and tongue. With his eyes closed and head thrown back, he looked like a pig in heaven. At this point, I was definitely starting to feel the pressure in my bladder grow ever insistent, which was creating a deliciously pleasant discomfort. Still, I kept rocking his cock inside me with the dexterity of a bull rider. (Nope. Not my first time at the rodeo.) One of his favorite ways to blow inside me is with me on my stomach. I thought, "oh Lord. When he sticks his dick in me, I'm probably going to piss all over everything. I can't hold it anymore!" Thankfully, he was so close to cumming when he stuck his dick in me that he shot within a minute. Any longer than that and I truly believe I would've pissed the bed. As soon as he pulled up and off, I knelt in front of him and peed all over his dick and stomach. I saw what a mess I was making and stopped. He peed with more skill, if that makes any sense. I was peeing just to relieve the pressure. When he peed on me earlier, he released in short, controlled spurts so as to just cover me. That allowed whatever didn't get absorbed into my skin to simply evaporate within a few minutes. All I did was flood the bed. Some of it started to run off the plastic cover and drip on to the carpet. We both said, "whoa!" I saved the rest for the toilet ;O) One of these days I have got to piss in somebody. Any takers?

Pics from today's event are forthcoming. In the meantime, I snapped the image above of an employee at the Verizon store up from Copley Square, Boston. This dude is very cute. You should pop in there sometimes and try to figure out who it might be ;O)
Category: 0 comments