Humiliation Phone Sex


Being humiliated by an older woman, a mature phone sex lady is so intense, isn't it? It's nice to be giggled at by cute coeds, but you know that it takes a real woman to properly put you in your place.

I am Mistress Samantha, and I know that your place is beneath my feet.

Humiliation with me will probably be the most profound experience of your life. You know a cougar like me has been around enough to know how real men are supposed to behave. That means I can recognize each and every one of your shortcomings.

Small penis humiliation is a good start, of course, but don't think it's going to stop there. Anyone can laugh at your penis. What I want to do is get inside your head, find your deepest insecurities, and drag them out into the open to be exploited and mocked.

It should go without saying that this kind of humiliation phone sex session is not for the weak.

If you're looking for a mature humiliatrix who can reduce you to a whimpering mess in practically no time, then you know exactly what to do. Put down your useless dick, pick up your phone, and call 1-866-WE-PROWL to talk with Mistress Samantha now.

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)