Will never eat prata again

Chao turtle!

I am just blogging this to complain a bit before Russell and his gang of friends come over to interview me.

Speaking of student interviews, can you all students STOP asking me for an interview? In Russell's case it is his birthday present, but for all other poly/uni students it is a big no!

Don't blame me hor, blame this stupid NP student. Once upon a time I used to accept student interviews although they are always more trouble than it's worth: Ie no publicity + time taken.

But this student was DAMN bad can? Firstly, students already always tell me they want to interview me, please please xiaxue please help BECAUSE the school wants them to interview a famous person and please lor, the school thinks that every 17 year old knows a famous person is it? SIAO.

When I was 17 the only famous person I know is... Nobody! Don't even know anyone famous!

So anyway these students always come to me coz my email is conveniently there! KNN. I don't want to be a conveniently available famous person can?!

Anyway back to the student. She sent me a few email questions and told me to answer them.

I did according.

After that she said that my answers were too short, and told me to rewrite all my answers again!

In the first place her questions mostly yes no questions, so what you want me to say? OBVIOUSLY I ANSWER ONE WORD YES OR NO RIGHT??!

Then must ownself elaborate still never mind. After I reanswered her questions slavelike, she said they are ok now, and would I please go take a photo of myself beside my computer and pass it to her.

WAH SHE THINK I SO FREE CAN GO PUT MAKE UP, TAKE PHOTO, THEN UPLOAD IT AND PASS TO HER AH??

FUCK YOUR ASS OK YOU THINK I AM UR SERVANT IS IT??!

I told her to go screw herself and that it is her who is supposed to do the project, NOT ME!!

So from that moment onwards I decided, to be fair to everyone else, I will not agree to do anymore student projects since they all only waste my time.

Back to the prata!

ANGRY ANGRY!!!!

I've been staying at home a lot so I have forgotten how it feels like to be angered by salesmen!

You know how Thomson has this famous crispy prata place, and beside it is this famous bak chor mee place?

Yesterday I was there with Qihua, Zapzap and kit, and the boys wanted to see meatballs, so they all sat at bak chor mee coffeeshop.

I wanted a prata so I went to the prata shop.

I told the prata man (who is naturally Indian) that I wanted a kosong takeaway to eat next door.

From a pile of pratas in front of him, he took one out for me, and wanted to pack it up.

I smiled at him, acted cute a bit, and said I wanted a freshly cooked one, can?

He said all are freshly cooked and presented the prata for me to touch.

It was barely lukewarm!

He smiled and said ok, he will get me a freshly cooked one then.

At this point the chef was whipping up more pratas, and he finally cooked 4 kosongs and gave it to the guy who served me.

THAT IDIOT put the fresh pratas on plates and served other people! Now remember just moments ago he tried to give me the lukewarm ones, which were mountained on the table, waiting to be served.

Lo and Behold! The people served the fresh pratas were fellow Indians!

Now after he served these people, he came back, and WHEN I WAS STILL STANDING THERE LOOKING AT HIM, TOOK ONE LUKEWARM PRATA AND TRIED TO GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN!

SMILING! LIKE I WAS AN IDIOT!

I was so pissed I said forget it, I don't want it anymore, and turned to walk away.

3 servers saw me turn and told me to wait just a while more, so I waited...

Presently came another 4 fresh prata kosongs, and guess what? SERVED TO OTHER INDIAN PEOPLE!

LIKE THAT I HOW??

They attempted to serve me ANOTHER lukewarm prata!!!!!! THREE TIMES OK! 3 lukewarm pratas that I SAID I DONT WANT!

Fucking racist muthafuckers!!!!

I HAD ENOUGH HOR!

Why Chinese people cannot eat prata is it? Lukewarm pile for Chinese ah?!

From now on I shall boycott prata. I die also I eat Chow Mein everyday. Fuck pratamen.

I bet they all just acting stupid and all laughed at me when I left looking so pissed. If that's what it is, then they must all have superb acting skills man, they looked so confused and one idiot was still smiling at me.

p/s: I'm just talking about these 4 pratamen, so no offence to the rest of the Indians reading this, even if your father sells prata. Unless he sells crispy prata at Thomson...
Category: 0 comments