DIGITAL BETACAM IN PAL FORMAT

OK. Time to test the power of the Internet. I know this blog has thousands of regular readers in several different countries. Perhaps somebody somewhere out there can help.

My film "Cleveland's Screaming" was potentially accepted into a European film festival. I can't give specifics until it's finalized. However, they need the film on Digital Betacam tape in PAL format. To get this done in Los Angeles costs almost $500, which I simply do not have. The master is on my computer. I have the facilities to dub it to mini-DV or DVD in NTSC format.

SO, among all you thousands of readers all over the world, is there anyone who has the facilities to do this type of transfer cheaply?

Write me at doubtboy@mac.com and let me know. I'll give you whatever details you need.
Category: 0 comments