Who actually writes in their blog anyways....

So I have kind of, sort of noticed that my blog is lacking well, blogs. Probably due to laziness and lack of creativity. But, I have decided to give myself another push, however this time scratch out the NYC part. (just for the time being) and focus on the awkward sex part. Because I do. I do have awkward sex. And awkward sexual exchanges. And these stories are hilarious. (Three weeks after the fact, tweaked with some vodkha , weed and a tiny bit magic.) And I feel if Tucker Max can do it! Then gosh darn it so can this young sexual brooding catholic! (And girls are such better storytellers.) So this fact just helps my confidence as I am about to let you into my dark cave of  sexual endeavors. Also known as the most embarrassing moments of my life. Yay….sex.
Category: 0 comments