I Am...A Sex Addict



No, this isn't Beyonce's next CD, but it is my truth. Some people overeat, I fuck. My personality isn't an addictive one. As far as I can objectively measure, sex is the one area in my life I don't seem to control. Notice I didn't say, can't because I enjoy it. It would be nice not to have a Pavlovian response to my laptop, though (I walk by it and I get an erection. WTF?) I know I didn't detail all the stuff from the calendar I posted last week, but later for that. It's almost like I can't write fast enough to document the action. For instance, Sunday I started by jacking solo when I got up. After a few hours, I sucked a semi regular dude at my place. Just when he arrived, C was texting me over and over. I didn't want the guy I was sucking to feel rushed, but honestly C is waaaay prioritized over this guy. However, I just let the texts continue to beep until I was finished. All the while, my mind was in a semi panic thinking about how disappointed I'd be if C was in the area and I missed connecting with him. After a solid 15 minutes or so, I coaxed a huge load from his dong: had to swallow about 5 good times. He did warn me that he had a very large load.

As soon as I swallowed, I answered the 5 texts basically saying that C was at my old place (same neighborhood, approximately 7 minutes away) and that he "needed" head. Now, I've already told you that I'm deeply committed to helping those in need. It took almost 20 minutes to literally direct him down the street (he left his GPS at home, nevermind the fact that he's been to this apartment). On the way over, he says he doesn't want to come in. Instead, he wanted to find someplace to park in the neighborhood and get head. Sounded great to me. We ended up at Porter Lofts near the airport, but we couldn't find any guest parking. It seemed everything was reserved for residents. I didn't think we'd be there too long, anyway. So we just found the best place we could and went at it. C had already been unbuckled with his dick partially since I got in the car. Now all we had to do was get the seatbelts off and figure out how to get everything to work. C's dick is thick and kneeling over the stick shift to get that hog lodged in my throat (at a very uncomfortable angle)...well, that just didn't work for too long. It felt like it was coming through the side of my neck.

What was hot was having his finger up my hole with my pants around my ankles (2nd time in less than a week). He was talking major shit and I was loving it. The windows were so steamy. Everytime a car passed, I could see his attention wander briefly. As soon as we both realized no one was stopping for us, we were right back at it. In between peeling clothes off one piece at a time (I got completely naked, but he didn't), I stole a few kisses. It's amazingly hot that he kisses. And they're super passionate. Looking into his face, taking in the new, reddish-brown scraggly beard...it was all sensual. Finally, I knew I just had to ride it. I positioned myself facing him, put one foot between him and his door and the other foot in the backseat and worked my way slowly all the way down his bare shaft. He said, "that's what I fucking want right there. I want to blow my load up your hole. Is that what you want?" Right. Very hot. I also loved having a front row seat to his facial expressions: He was in pure, unadulterated, delicious agony having me work him like that.

He wanted to cum so bad he looked like he was on the verge of tears. I held his face in my hands, kissed him gently on the lips, put our now sweaty foreheads together, brushed his wet hair back a bit and asked him not to cum yet. He kind of calmed down and said, "okay...okay." We both caught our breath a bit, but before too long the animal side of things took over and we were helpless. I knew I was going to get his load then and right fucking there. All I can say is that 1) I'm glad no one was standing near the car and 2) I'm glad it was raining because that helped hide the decibel level. *grin* I know I stayed on his semi engorged meat for about 5 minutes after. When I tried to pull myself up, he still felt hard. "Should I get up now?" "If you want to," he said grinning from ear to ear. I finally did get back into the other seat and got dressed. At this point, I'm looking at the time (7:05p). J was supposed to be at my place in 10 minutes. As I've said, C always gets first priority, but I do like my super duper vanilla moments with J as well (the tattoed, bisexual Italian from down the street). Luckily, C was ready to head back home to the South Shore and I didn't have to say anything about the time, after all.

He dropped me back at home, kissed me and drove off as I ran up the steps and got ready for J. In a few minutes, he was calling to say he was downstairs. Now, if ever anyone had a steady make-out routine, we do. This time we went a little further, though. We still haven't kissed each other on the lips, not even a peck. But nuzzling our faces in each other's neck feels great as our hands roam gently everywhere (balls, butt cheeks, ass crack, stomach, shaft, hands). A favored moment during this session was when I was on all fours in front of him kissing his legs and he was bent forward over my back kissing along my spine, palming my ass. Dude, to see this guy, you'd wonder where his interest in pussy ever comes into play. Does he even really have a girlfriend? (Just kidding...not). He's very gentle. I just hope he really is bisexual and not repressing being a homo because that would be sad. Anyhoo, the "further" part was that he offered to suck my dick if I had anymore flavored condoms (I did). We couldn't get the condom on him; he just wouldn't get hard enough. Then he wanted to fuck me, but again he couldn't get hard. We were going through condom after condom until finally there were about 4 of them littering my table top. It looked like we had been fucking it down! And we hadn't. lol.

It was absolutely okay with me. I get fucked enough. Well, when I say "enough," you know what I mean. I'm like a quasi vegetarian: I don't have to have dick at every meal. Just like with C, P, the guy in the opposite booth last week and anyone else I'm really into, I'm big on locking eyes. I want to see where you are, what you're experiencing and let you know that I'm fully present. That's one of the greatest ways to send a shockwave through me. I like to look up into J's face as he's jerking over me with my legs bent to my chest. He's very open and doesn't turn his face away. He looks right back into me. Nice. When it was time to shoot, he asked where I wanted it. For the first time I asked for it on my face. Since we ended up jerking in a 69 position, he turned to the side a bit but his massive load just got my chest and left shoulder. Good enough. I really just wanted to see it for a change. Usually, it's on my ass and I can't see that. I'm not an owl. It'd be nice to massage J again, but he works 3 jobs and doesn't have too much time. Before J could even get dressed, the doorbell was ringing again.

Did I somehow forget to mention that I had planned yet another Sunday Sex Party? I didn't tell him that, not that he'd necessarily care and not that it would be his business. Still. All he knew was that a few friends were meeting here before we went out. I buzzed the first guy up and sent him into the other part of the apartment. Since he wanted to take a shower first, that gave me more than enough time to usher J out and get ready for the last event of the evening. There were only 4 of us at this Sunday's get together. The highlight was the 4way fuck. All of us were standing in the middle of the floor and, with the exception of the dude all the way in the back and me all the way in the front, everybody had a dick in his ass and an ass on his dick. Pretty nice.

The pic above is of the chair I got fucked in last week. I bought it used for $15 at Boomerangs in JP. The screws keep working their way out all the time. Sofar there have been no collapses, but it made for an interesting fuck. I wasn't sure if we'd end up on the floor. We didn't. So maybe we'll try it again?

Swinging Cum Shots

Extreme Piss Drinking
Category: 0 comments