HOtel, MOtel...This Ain't No Holiday Inn, Beotch



Just last Friday I headed to Providence, Rhode Island for a dance party with a few people. Right after, I went to Club Body Center with a friend. We arrived at nearly 3 a.m. I admit I wasn't super keen on going. I had rehearsal that afternoon, but I knew my friend wanted to go. Moreover, he goes places with me late at night when he has to get up even earlier. So there we were. In a rare moment, probably for the first time ever, I rented a room. (Not so) subconsciously, I figured I was going to be doing way more sleeping than anything else. I was SO right. My only connection happened a few minutes after we got there. It was with a chubby, handsome, uncut Latino. We sucked each other in a dark alcove for about 20 minutes. Neither of us came, but we took a break to walk around and see what else was shaking: Nothing because it was totally dead. I think there were less than 20 people in there, including the 2 or 3 staff members. After walking around and around in circles for the better part of an hour, I decided to just go in my room and crash. Some time later that morning (around 5), my friend knocked on the door to check in with me. We both decided to sleep until about 10, then headed back to Boston. I asked him later if it ever picked up and he said not really. I can't believe we spent money to go and sleep in a damn sex club. I mean, really? *Sigh* Still, too funny. I think the last time we hooked up in Rhode Island, we went to Megaplex. It was dead there that night, too. I've come to the conclusion that when it has to do with Providence sex clubs, the party is pretty much going to be at whichever club we're NOT visiting. No worries, though. My sex life is just fine. One unfruitful night every once in a while is probably good for me...at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Monday I headed over to Main Street Video. I didn't get as much cum as I wanted and I didn't get any ass or dick, but still it was far better than Club Body Center had been. I only hooked up with 4 guys. The first was a repeat from several months back: stocky, white, gray hair, handsome, thick penis, very sensual. He remembered my name, but I couldn't for the life of me remember his. No oral, just light kissing and jerking. He stroked his load into his hand. He didn't offer it up for me to eat and I didn't try. I just kind of read the situation as if he might not be into it. Besides, I can't say I like cold cum. Ew. Gross. It's got to be hot and fresh from the pipes or nothing. The second guy I don't really remember right now. lol. Oh yeah. Another white guy in his 30s/early 40s with a solid build. He was a complete oral top. I loved hearing him moan while I went to work on him. Right before he shot in my mouth, he politely asked if he could. (Nice.) My second oral load came from an unassuming white guy (again mid-30s appearing) with a smaller penis. We fooled around a bit swapping head before I sucked down his load. The final dude I hooked up with was a sexy Asian fellow. At about 5'6", 130#-ish, he was definitely travel sized. I was immediately turned on by his typical urban style sense (slim jeans without his underwear showing thank god, sneakers, baseball cap, hoodie, etc.) I definitely wanted to hook with him and was pleasantly surprised when he followed me into the booth. His dick was a very sweet 6.5-7" cut with a slight curve. Mmm. Yeah. I went down on that fucker in 2 seconds flat. He returned the favor, but his oral skills were all teeth (ouch) and crazy, ineffectual head bobbing (umm, okay.) Did I mention he was sexy? Okay, good. Let's just stick with the positive things I can say. Neither of us blew a load, but it was fun to connect for those 7 or so minutes. I wasn't offended when he thanked me without shooting a load. That's the beauty of being at a sex establishment. It's like a buffet. You know you can't eat everything and you don't try. You just nibble a little bit of this, a little bit of that, maybe even grab some stuff you know you don't even like just to taste it. It's all good. While there, though, there was this one Latino I wanted to fuck around with. He was short and masculino with thick, dark curls I was dying to run my fingers through. He was having none of it. Oh well. Can't fuck 'em all.

I'm a late night snacker, for sure. The only restaurants that stay open until 3a in my neighborhood are Chinese places. Given that I rarely cook, I'm always ordering food. What's even better is that these places deliver. So I've gotten a little collection of cookie fortunes over the last few weeks. I'd like to share a few with you now:

The best thing about giving is that the reaction is always greater than the action...in bed. (Wow. So true.)

The secret that leads to many goals is tenacity...in bed. (Hmm. I like this one, too.)

Many people will be drawn to you for your wisdom and insights...in bed. (Okay, now this one is so true it's creepy.)

It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years that count...in bed? (Well, maybe they don't ALL make sense having "in bed" added to the end.)

I don't remember where I was when I snapped the pic above, but the package (back and front) caught my eye. I think this was around Downtown Crossing in Boston. If I remember correctly, the guy had a cute face, too :O) Enjoy the vids below.

This little dude is super hot. I sent him an email. Maybe we'll do a vid together :O)

Frat Pad
Category: 0 comments