I jerked off and came THREE TIMES yesterday. No wonder I crashed and took a nap around 7:30p. Only one of those loads was with someone else. Actually, the 3rd load didn't come until AFTER the nap. I woke up horned and checked out BBRT for a bit. Somewhere between surfing that site, Adam4adam and maybe Xtube, I just had to blow again. Beyond that, I'm starting to get an unintentional collection from my hookups. I snapped a quick pic for you to view above. So far from the past week, one guy left a cock ring and another a bottle of poppers. The banana-flavored condom, believe it or not is mine. When I use them, this is my favorite. It's the only plastic that tastes good in my mouth when a dude insists on getting blown with a rubber. See? I'm flexible. I don't always play raw. That would just be too limiting for me. Also went to NYC Monday for an audition and spent about 30 minutes at my favorite video booth. Wasn't a total waste: sucked one guy. But come on. ONE guy? That's not great. Still he shot his load in my mouth. He didn't waste any time: was in and out. I still have the same complaint with these places: People forget why we're there. If you're turned on by someone, get naked, pull your dick out, DO SOMETHING. I see dudes who clearly want to play, but they'll watch you forever and never engage. Look. We're all here for the same thing. So let's stroke, suck and fuck away. I don't even mind being watched if the other guy at least pulls out his cock. That at least gives me something to see. Oh yeah, I did let this one Latin guy suck me. He nutted (I didn't). I admit that I wasn't feeling him at first because I couldn't fucking see him. From where I was standing in the short hallway, I wasn't sure but I thought I saw a shadow pass in the opening of the slightly closed door to my left. But the dimness being what it was, I wasn't certain if it was my reflection casting a shadow from some as yet undetermined light source or what. Then I realized I was not moving and the shadow was. I peeked in and this sexy fucking slim dude was standing in there buck naked. He'd been there the whole time I was there. At this point, that had been 18 minutes or so. I could've been hooking up with him! He looked a bit more fem than usually attracts me, but the voice had me, that and the boldness.

When I peeked in, he guided my hand to his rock hard penis. It was a solid 6 and stuck out at a 90 degree angle. I gave it a gentle squeeze. He looked at my crotch and said in a somewhat thuggish way, "let me suck it." Okay. Sometimes I do what I'm told. I immediately went into the next booth and stuck my dick through the opening. He was an EXCEPTIONAL sucker. OMFG. Sometimes if I'm only getting sucked, I don't maintain erection. This was not the case. Never got the chance to suck him. After I fucked his mouth and throat for a while (less than 10 minutes), he said, "I came." Well at least somebody did. Afterwards, I headed to the Bronx to reconnect with a Latin fuck buddy of mine. He's a very cute, short (5'6" ish), freckle-faced
city-elected official who is even less controlled about his shoe shopping than I am. When I finally got to his place after 9p, we caught up on recent happenings over a cocktail, then headed for bed. He's got a bubble ass and a VERY thick uncut 9 incher. He fucked a load into me the last time I was there nearly a year ago. This time, he wanted the dick. However, it'd been so long since he'd last been fucked, it wasn't very enjoyable for him. Consequently, he just wanted me to hurry and cum. Even though I wasn't ready to bust, he was begging me for my nutt. So I made myself cum, but apparently not quickly enough. Right at the moment I was pumping into him with his legs around my waist, he shot up and off my dick. I blew half in and half out of him. Unfortunately, there was a little blood for him. Poor guy. My thought: Why the hell did you beg for the dick if you couldn't take it? lol. I don't like hurting guys during sex any more than I like being hurt. IF IT WON'T FIT (even after much lube, patience, prayer and supplication), JUST QUIT. It's not that serious. There are plenty of other very fun, very hot things to do, like sucking on that super thick dick of his (par example *hehe*).

This guy is hot. I actually bought his Bedtime Jerk Off vid.

Hot Latinos Suck and Fuck

This guy's load is THICK and copious. Do you shoot like this? Check out his Jumping Around video, too. Funny..and hot.

More Latin Action. Que gruesa.

Is this dick for real? What? No bareback? C'mon! :O)
Category: 0 comments