Great Tricks





These last two nights in a row, I hit the jackpot with my sex clients. S in the South End kicked things off last night. He's visiting from Belgium and only has another full day in Boston. Beautiful blue-green eyes, shaved head, great tan, great ass, uncut cock that shot twice. Before we even met, I knew I'd like him. When he called earlier that evening, he asked if I was okay bottoming. (Uh, yeah. I think I can take one for the team.) It was totally safe sex and I enjoyed it. He didn't last long topping me. After about 60 seconds pumping away, he was filling that condom. And tonight T gave me a call. (I'm just making my way through the alphabet. S last night. T tonight. Ulysses is gonna call me tomorrow.) Anyway, T is a married Italian fireman with tatts all over, including one on each of his very sizable calves. Mmm mmm. Sweet Jesus. Interesting fact: I'm currently rehearsing for the musical VIOLET (do look it up). I'm performing the role of Flick. Lots of beautiful music there. Anyway, the musical director J is like SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute (doing my Elle Woods accent). He's Latino and has such a warm energy that he could come across as gay very easily if he wanted to. He, like me (uh I), is a Libra. Libran men, more than any other sign, have a tendency to be perceived as gay, whether they are or not. It has a lot to do with our gentility, openness and friendliness (when we're not being raving lunatics, that is.) Now, while T is a Virgo, he's late September, which makes him very close to my sign. Dudes, I WISH you could have been at my place when I opened my door to let him in. I wasn't expecting him to be so handsome. He was still wearing his scrubs. (Oh did I mention that he also works at a clinic?) His energy was so happy, gentle and free. He laughed easily and was very comfortable showing his body, accepting my compliments and engaging me in conversation about his tatts, work schedule, experience with men, etc. I don't know if I've ever done the following, but I was a little nervous so I asked him what he liked in terms of sexual gratification. Generally, after the massage (assuming the client even let me get to the massage portion), I move into the more sensual/sexual part of the session. At this point, I get some very obvious physical feedback and I know exactly where to go and what to do next. It then becomes mutual, in other words.


After I laid on T's back, he didn't do anything. I thought I could feel him pressing his meaty butt* into me (*I mean this in the BEST possible way,) but I wasn't sure. So I did a few other things. Still, no reaction. So I finally just had to ask what he got in to. He said he definitely liked getting his "dick sucked." I love hearing a hot, masculine guy use the words "dick" and "suck" in the same sentence, especially when they're talking to me about how they want me to do it to them. He also liked edging (as a diehard masturbator, I was surprised and excited that he knew the term), touching or "messing around" as I think he put it. Oh and he also liked sucking. Oh yes sweet baby Jesus. He actually sucked cock very well. At one point I gently pumped my dick up into his mouth as he knelt over me. I accidentally gagged him. lol. I think he came in my mouth shortly after. He was balls deep in my throat when I felt that unmistakeable pumping. He was also stroking me with feverish intention. So I read that as if he were trying to get us to blow in synch. I was ready. So I gave a few warning moans and began clutching his body. All these things in tandem indicate the universal sign for "dude I am SO going to bust in your mouth if you don't pull off my cock right this fucking instant, bro!" He didn't back off. So yeah. He was tasting sperm. I doubt it was a lot, because I never blow a lot, but it felt like I shot at least a cup. He wasn't grossed out by it. After all, it certainly seemed as if he wanted it there. I can't be sure, but what I THINK happened is that, rather than spit like some commoner, he discreetly used my cum to masturbate my rapidly shrinking penis. We laughed about how neither of us was sure he'd actually cum. I asked and he said he didn't know. What? Really? The only reason I blew in his mouth was because I thought he shot in mine. He got dressed and I walked him down to the front door. As he left, he shook my hand and said he'd definitely be back. You know, I always get a little weird when I actually like a client. I was really turned on by this guy. I can certainly see letting him get it for free. After all, that's how I met J, the married Italian guy from down the street.

Would love to have this dude blow inside me.

Formerly MASS SCHLONG on xtube (not completely sure of spelling). Last I checked, his profile was deleted there. He's also on LPSG. Straight dude. His cock makes me ache just looking at it. Not one to lust, but I've made an exception in his case. He's also on Cam4.

Big Black Cock. Do I need to say more?
Category: 0 comments