Post-Holiday Fuck in The District



Every major city needs an all-male strip joint catering to the gay and bi segment. Unfortunately, the closest place in Boston is in Rhode Island next door to Megaplex. DC, on the other hand, has Secrets. I recommend it. It differs from Bar Stock in Montreal because the dancers at Secrets do not offer private dances. (Fuck!) Still, it's a hot time. After seeing these super hunky specimens gyrate their fat cocks and hyper athletic bodies all over the bar tops, podiums and shower area, I was ready make Dawson look as chaste as my dead grandmother's pussy. I was also ready to become a go-go dancer, but that's another story. One of my favorites was this little Thai-looking twink with a small penis, unshaved bush and crazy bubble booty who kept getting on all fours displaying his semi hairy butthole. (I love that word.) My friend got worked up and was feeling the need to seed, too. So we said goodbye to our friends and went to Crew Club. It had been 3 years since my last visit. The place had undergone serious renovations. As many times as I've gone, I'd never seen it so populated or clean. There was also a good percentage of sexy men. (Score!) I fucked (raw and wrapped), sucked, swallowed, got sucked and gave up 2 small cumloads. I won't detail every encounter, but the first dude I banged was a sexy little travel-sized Asian (about 5'7") with a slamming body. Even though he bottomed, I couldn't really tell who was doing the fucking. He made me wrap it up, but I didn't mind. I was so worked up from his oral skills, overall physical energy and the poppers, I would've fucked him with a plastic shopping bag tied on my cock. (Imagine the Yakuza opening a can of whup ass on your dick.) His asshole was beautiful and it was SO clean. I was in there balls deep. At one point, he had one foot on the floor and the other on the mirrored wall. Fuck all! I got so close I had to push his ass away, but he looked over his shoulder and commanded in no uncertain terms, "fuck me!" So I had to go back in and just hope I could last. I was moaning like crazy. His dude pussy milked the fuck out of my cock. I had to stop because my dick started spasming a little quasi orgasm into the condom. But I stayed hard and banged him until he shot. He gave me his number afterward. I was happy to hear he's moving back to the Boston/Cambridge area.

There were several other guys there from Boston that night. The crowd was so perfect that, whenever I finished with one guy, I barely had enough time to catch a breath before someone else was checking me out and inviting me into his room. A bit later,
I passed a room and saw another slim guy openly jerking. I couldn't make out whether he was Asian, Latin or a sweet ass Peruvian combo. He had his room darkened, but he was lit well enough from the hallway. He nodded for me to enter. We swapped some head, stroked up and I got to munch that backside. It was so tight, I could barely get my tongue in there. I wanted so badly to super lube my meat stick and impregnate him, but I don't push :) Halfway through, he became very responsive and what started as just jerking and sucking turned into love making: neck nuzzling and caressing, Mmmm. He ended up straddling my chest and quietly (but intensely) blowing a warm load all over my stomach. I didn't want to seem weird, but I wouldn't let him clean it up ;) I was discreetly feeding on it while walking away when I was stopped in the hall by a cute, stocky, masculine black guy with a serious bulge in his towel. He complimented me on the way I looked walking around naked and asked to suck my dick. He immediately dropped to his knees to service it for a quick minute. Even though I told him I needed a quick break, he told me he had a bottom he had already fucked that he wanted to see me. Well, I suppose the break could wait a few more minutes. It turned out I had already pounded this guy earlier as well. lol. And so had my friend. Good times. I headed back to the steam room, which is THE place to keep visiting through the night. In addition to a few common benches, it features stone niches cut all along the walls, each with its own carved stone bench. They're just large enough and deep enough to let you and the person you're sucking (or fucking) get out of eye sight. The last guy I topped (raw) was an older, tall, fit, white guy with a big cut dick. (I'd sucked him about an hour earlier in the middle of a crowd in the steam room.) I sat on one of the stone benches in the cut-out and greedily sucked his dick so that the slurping bounced noisily off the tiles. That drew another crowd. (Fag sonar. Hehehe). He whispered that he wanted me to fuck his butt. I complied. He took my dick and sucked another simultaneously until he blew his load...very loudly :) There was also another guy I topped raw. I didn't drop any seed in him, but he LOVED getting fucked bare and would've taken any load I put there. On the way back home to Boston yesterday, he texted a series of pics to me. So I did the same. Rather than get into any of the other details about him, you can look at his ass pic above and tell me what you would've done to that bubble. I snapped the other pic yesterday of myself on the ride home. Enjoy.

What a wonderful idea!

A modern day hero
Category: 0 comments