Random Takes Requests - Lacy Things

In an effort to cover the requested topics that you kids gave me when I asked for post suggestions last week, today I will be taking on one of the topics posed to me by my sweet Kat. (I love that girl in case you can't tell, she is a rockstar badass. Seriously.) 


Here was what her inquiring mind wanted a Random Girl take on: why are lacy things so much fun to wear and what's your favorite one?


I think this question can be best answered with a photo. It may look familiar to you from my "His Night" post that I did recently. It should, it is the same one. What I didn't disclose in that post, was that this is a pic of me in my latest addition to my Lacy Things collection. It is now my new favorite. 






It's OK, take a minute, enjoy the view 
















I think the first part of Kat's question is more complex than one might assume: Why are lacy things so much fun to wear? There is more than one right answer to this


#1: Selection
For starters, taking the time to carefully choose the perfect Lacy Thing for the occasion gets you mentally prepared for what is to come. Thinking of what he will think at that first look, the order it will come off in, how it will look tossed on the floor afterwards, that all comes into play for me. It helps to get my mind off of all the other distractions in my life and focused solely on that one thing. 


#2: Preparation
Secondly, the process of putting on the Lacy Thing(s), although sometimes complicated with all the hooks and ties and zippers (depending on what Lacy Thing is chosen) , reinforces the care that is being taken to ensure that the proper tone and mindset is achieved. It is as much for me as it is for him. I personally enjoy this process of getting ready.  Taking great care to present in just the right away, to portray the character I'm choosing to play for him, to be what he never thought he could have, to be something unexpected. 


#3: Execution
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, Lacy Things are sexy as hell. Admit it. Ladies, you can't not feel like a sex goddess when you are wearing a tight corset that makes your already beautiful shape (every woman starts beautiful whether she acknowledges it or not) a perfect alluring hourglass. Thigh high stockings topped with lace held by satin garters, and heels that let him know that you mean business. 


And guys, be honest. It's no secret that the majority you are highly visual creatures. What could be better than opening the door and seeing your lady standing there like that? Waiting for you to come undo everything she just took such great care to prepare for your enjoyment. Does it get any better than Lacy Things? I think not. 


Ladies, what Lacy Things make you feel your absolute sexiest? Guys, what is your favorite Lacy Thing that your lady rocks that turns you on the most? Let me know kids! 


Thanks Kat for the great idea for this post. I had fun really thinking through the dynamics of this seemingly simple, yet still complex topic. Hope I cleared it up for you, not that you don't rock your own collection of sexy Lacy Things, I've seen your corset pic, love...