Another Email

I've been a born-again believer since August 1985. After 3-4 years of doubts I read your book WIBA, after reading some material by Geisler and others. While there were conclusions you reached I didn't entirely agree with, you gave clarity and voice to my most serious doubts.

I just had breakfast with my pastor the other day. I've been the primary worship leader at our small town CBA church for about 7.5 - 8 years. Having to tell him I no longer believed was one of the toughest things I've ever done, after coming to terms with it myself. I'm fortunate in that he and the others in my church have responded with love and understanding, which I'm guessing is the exception rather than the rule.

So I want to thank you for sharing your story and your knowledge.
Category: 0 comments