Guided Masturbation Phone Sex


Masturbation is the best and quickest way to get the orgasm you need, but sometimes, the routine can become a little dull, can't it? Well, don't worry, guys. Your MILF phone sex lady is here to help you out.

Guided masturbation is a great alternative to the same old routine. It can have an overt dominant/submissive flavor to it, but it doesn't have to be. I can be your phone sex Mistress, teasing you and denying you to show you who's really in control here, or we can just be two lovers playing a fun game together.

I have all kinds of fun things that you can do for me. There are many tricks to male masturbation that can make it feel completely different than it usually does. These are the kinds of things that excite men like you and make you cum harder than you've ever cum before.

Sounds nice, doesn't it?

I can teach you to stroke differently, and I can teach you to explore your body in ways you've probably never imagined before. I can also teach you about anal play and prostate milking, which adds a new twist on the same old masturbation session.

So if you're curious about guided masturbation phone sex with Ms. Nichole, then you know what to do. Pick up your phone and give me a call right now!

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)