"Soft-Core Friday" - Say it in a tweet

For Soft-Core Friday today, I'm taking on the writing challenge from Red Writing Hood over at the new Write on Edge writer's forum. It's been a while since I have linked up there but I really liked this one. 

The challenge:
 This week’s assignment was simple: write a story of your choice. The catch? Write it as a tweet. Use only 140 characters – including spaces.







Here's mine. 

She looked over at the dark shape sleeping beside her. She had to leave in a minute, but she didn't wake him. This was a moment just for her

Short and simple but could say a lot depending on what you add to it in your own mind. 


And because it's "Soft-Core" Friday and all and what I actually wrote isn't very scandalous, I'm updating this post to include a song that cracks me up every time I hear it. My favorite line "I don't want to be loved, I just want a quickie...."  Poetry, really.  The song is pretty much crap but the comedy in the lyrics really makes me smile...