I'm talking about it.. yep, I'm going there! New Random Girl at The Dude Society

This is not my usual subject matter, I usually deal more in abstracts than this level of detail but there is a reason for this one.

This article came about from a string of conversations and debates I came across on different blogs and message boards a few weeks back.

I found it interesting how much the topic of a woman's choice of "style" for her lady parts 'do could create so much controversy and conversation. So you know I had to get in on it. In the name of everyone involved having the best possible sex, it had to be done!

And I'm sure you all have something to say about it... join the convo!

ps. there was a bit of debate on the title for this article but ultimately, The Dude Society is a men's mag and as such, it's written for the guys... so I deferred to "the dudes" to name it. That's all I'm saying about that.....


Get Her To Groom Downtown Without Being A Dick About It



The styling options for your girl’s lady part ‘do are almost as unlimited as the options for the hair on her head.  From Brazilian to full bush and everything in between, you never know what you might be treated to when the panties come off.
But, what if your girl is sporting the full-on natural look? You fear you may get lost (or chafed) should you want to spend some time down there?