Naked Hiking at Rock River, VT










Last Saturday, I went to Rock River with some friends, swam naked, hiked naked and sucked 2 big dicks ;-) The first gave me his thick load to swallow. He was a tall hippie with excellent BO, a muscle butt, tatts and orange toenail polish. It was my first time going into the woods there. I don't expect it'll be my last, though. I loved that he didn't waste time trying to find a private spot. That kind of silliness happens all the time in the Fens. Guys who go to a public place for sex, then get pissed that someone wants to watch are dumb. Period. Long story short, I dropped to my knees and throated that thick hog until he came in my mouth. As he walked away, he turned back and told me it was his birthday. I regret not following him and seeing what was up. Instead I walked in the opposite direction to wash my sudden case of brown finger. I had been fingering him the entire time we were kissing and making out. His beautiful butt was so muscular, I remember pawing through MOUNDS of booty. I don't have particularly small hands (I can play a ninth on the piano), but each cheek was a palm and a half. I wanted to dive in and eat my way up to his sternum. Glad I didn't 'cuz of the brown finger and all.


The second guy I sucked was a tall married guy. We sucked each other, but neither of us gave up the juice. We ended up exchanging info. Cool dude, but I still wish I'd gotten the digits on that other guy. Whatever. This week in Boston will be deliciously rainy. Wednesday and Thursday, when it's supposed to lighten up, I may take a solo trip there with a few good books...and lube.


Sunday, a hot beefy Italian (6'2") came over for a massage. He was super cool and engaging even right up until he pushed me down on his dick and fed me a load. I HAD to snap his photo and include it above. Of course, the other two are me.

Category: 0 comments