So you want this?

Every now and then some schmuck pops up and starts insulting me, thinking it's funny. I usually ignore these people. One time - maybe he got annoyed or offended by something I said. Forget it. Twice... Never mind. Be the gracious one. Three times... pushing it...

But when they dedicate a long period of time and effort to consistently poke a sleeping dragon in the eye, they are gonna get burnt.

And the schmuck this time round is called Dee Kosh.

Who the fuck are you again?

Just like Peter Coffin, he is yet another unfunny asshole who is trying to be the next youtube star, except this time round he is trying to do it in Singapore.

So the story goes like this...

The first instance I heard of this fucker was when he did a really rude video dedicated to me, insulting me to no end, calling me plastic and fugly and that I'm a bimbo etc.

He even said that if he ever saw me outside he would run me over and over again with a truck or something.

I don't know why men seem to be so offended by my plastic surgery or bleached blonde hair - it's not I'm fucking them and whipping the silicon and hair in their faces. WTF.

Of course someone linked me to that video. I was annoyed, but since he is a nobody, I couldn't be bothered to give him a response since he was clearly trying to incite one.

After getting attacked by my blog readers for his video, the COWARD took it down. I cannot stand cowardice. Why? No balls? If you dare to say it, don't fucking back down!

And he continues to tweet shit about me:




What the fuck is this? Not only is that statement extremely libelous, it is NOT EVEN FUNNY.


After this crap I was still tolerating his shit. And then the fucker had the nerve to do another video about me:


I apologize for the unfunniness that is about to ensue

This time, the coward decide to assume another identity *rolls eyes* to pretend to be a fan of me while still insulting me. Honestly, I've seen many videos of people making fun of me and some of them are actually funny. But this? Sorry... Nope.

What's this crap about my hair looking like his grand-granduncle's pubic hair?? 

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SEE YOUR GREAT GRANDUNCLE'S PUBIC HAIR? Was it when he raped you as a child? No wonder you are so butthurt.


And STILL... After this video I decided to not retaliate. Seriously? HOW FREAKING NICE AM I??



Then someone linked me to these videos - Dee Kosh doing standup comedy very unsuccessfully at Zirca.

He dedicated one whole section to talking about me:


Start from 4.23 - The rest are all uninteresting crap.


Here are some of his quotes:

"A lot of blind and deaf people follow her. All the retarded people follow her."

Right, he is calling everyone who likes me blind, deaf and retarded. What a huge chip on the shoulder. I suppose you think you are way more talented and that people should be following YOU?

"I just gave it to her on my video. I told her she was ugly, I told her she was fake, I told her that my grandmother's backside looks better than her."

AGAIN, with the incestuous old relatives comment. How many times were you abused, boy?

So super tragic that his biggest claim to fame is that he once had a video insulting me that I saw once and ignored. Newest claim to fame! You are on a blog entry now! Hope great grand Uncle Pubes will be proud of that!

"She dyed her hair all blonde, she think that she American like that." 

Right, coz only Americans have blonde hair...... *crickets*

"All the people with blonde hair are all FUCKED UP."

Really? How about your friend, Dee?




She's amazing? Or is she fucked up too?




Here's another fucking offensive video:


Start from 2:10



I can't believe he goes on and on about how the different races of girls are in bed.

Chinese girls, according to him, are picky and materialistic. Malay girls are easy and will do all kinds of nasty shit as long as you buy them a packet of keropok. (har har har) (Edit: It is Rokok meaning cigarettes)

Just when I thought he cannot possibly get more disgusting, he goes on to say...

"I PROMISE YOU... INDIAN GIRLS (SMELL) LIKE A FISH MARKET DOWN THERE." And continues laughing to himself about how he cannot survive 5 seconds of oral sex on Indian girls because they stink too bad!


WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???????

How is this offensive material even allowed? Sheikh Haikel gets fired for talking about panties and THIS is ok?


And out of NOWHERE... This guy goes:

"(You want to know about) Boys, you ask Xiaxue or Ris Low.

Their vaginas are SO LOOSE AND SO BIG, there is 3 compartments in there: Large, Medium, Small. For the Indian, for the Malay, and for the Chinese."



This was my fucking final straw. You can make fun of me but you don't fucking insult my chastity. If I've been fucking around you can go ahead and say that but I am a MARRIED woman and I have not had sex with anyone but my husband for the past 5 years so is this funny? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.

Why the fuck should my vagina be fodder for your, for the lack of a better word, comedy act? Very big and loose? You think you can just say shit like that with no consequence?

Perhaps Dee Kosh has been pretending to be Filipino and British so much he forgot about Singapore law:

Defamation Act:


  • Slander of women.

  • 4. Words spoken and published which impute unchastity or adultery to any woman or girl shall not require special damage to render them actionable.



I don't even need to prove him wrong to sue the pants off him. Fucking little useless piece of shit. He could have used any other example of sluts but noooooo... He chose me and Ris Low. I don't care less about Ris Low but what did *I* do to deserve being chosen as a "SLUT" example??
 

***************


So here's what I want you guys to do...


1) Go to his video HERE.


See that little button?


Flag him!


You can also select "Abusing vulnerable individuals" since I am actually quite vulnerable. *cough* Really! My feelings were hurt. 

Also go hit the dislike button for all his other videos and flag everything else you find offensive.


I really hope Youtube suspends and terminates his account - hopefully by tomorrow - because he does NOT deserve to get fame by building it on people's misery! Fuck him and his fucked up comments. Even Peter Coffin deserves fame more than this little fucker.

(Don't you dare say I get fame from attacking people. All those people attacked me personally multiple times first.)

Calling me talentless? I have a fucking talent. My talent is destroying talentless assholes like you.

UPDATE: He is not Filipino, just pretending to be one for 'comedy' (har har har).
Category: 0 comments