2 In The Front and 2 In The Back





I know. Now you're disappointed. These pics are not at all what you were expecting from the title. That's good. You shouldn't always get what you expect ;O)

All right. All right. You've been good. You even read the blog. So I'll throw you a bone...er, right, then. So what happened yesterday? I swallowed 2 cum loads and jerked off twice. The only reason I reigned it in as much as I did was because I actually had to work. I started the day doing a vocal recording for a Red Sox commercial spot at 10a and ended the day recording for a couple of Boston-based DJs in Medford around 8:30p. I really didn't want to go all the way to Medford. Going there meant I wouldn't be able to blow this one dude I've been trying to connect with for the last few weeks. Our schedules just haven't coincided, but back to my previous statement: the expected shouldn't always be achieved. What I'm hoping is that when we finally do get together, he'll be hot, it'll be a long session and he'll pump at least 2 loads down my throat. Anyway, the DJ I worked with was tall, cute and friendly. Of course I started thinking, well, just how cute he was. Then he gave me the back story of the song I was recording. Yep. You guessed it. It's about some chick. *sigh* Oh well.

Just Friday, P came back over and pounded a sweet load into me. As usual, it was just so hot. At one point he was drilling me on my back. I was looking up into his eyes and in the heat of the moment I asked him to spit in my mouth. He readily complied...twice. We even touched tongues, but only briefly. I still can't figure him out: straight-identified, openly bi, gay? I just can't tell. He definitely fucks me like a homo and he eats ass like he knows he should. I'm pretty sure I'm going to see if he and C can share me one of these days. Speaking of C, I have to put him off tonight (Tuesday) because I've got another rehearsal. Goddamit it all! Work is getting in the way of me fucking ;O) Just kidding. I have a film audition this Saturday in NYC and you know what that means - I'm getting my dicks in a row. There's J the casual beau in Manhattan; B the sexy, short and freckled Puerto Rican city official with the thickly curved banana dick; some other big-dicked Latin dude I've never met, but have exchanged email and phone correspondence with; as well as a plethora of men readily available online. Whatever happens, you'll be the 4th to know ;O)

http://grou.ps/monastaryofmasturbation/talks/1209556
Category: 0 comments