I Came, I Saw, I Swallowed





Yesterday, went to NYC for a film audition and think I represented pretty well for a few reasons: I was the only one in my group to get the note to keep doing what I was doing and I was asked to read several times for the same character. Nice! Following that, I headed over to my favorite video store in Chelsea. I can never seem to remember the name or exact location. Seriously, I was only in there about a solid hour, if that - just wanted to be back home. It didn't look like anything was going to happen, at first. No one was there I found attractive, but it didn't take long before someone caught my eye. The first guy was white, tall, bearded, youngish, stocky, cute and dressed in what looked like afterwork clothes. We each took a booth next to each other and he sucked me through the hole.

It never ceases to amaze me how same-sex sex has to be negotiated. lol. Even though the whole complicated handkerchief thing predates my generation, they were really on to something. You knew right away what everybody was into: top/bottom, pisser/pissee, fister/fistee, etc. I mention this because I think I would've liked to suck this dude, but never got the chance because he was on his knees faster than a kid bobbing for apples at the fair. And by kid, I mean me. And by apples, I mean dicks. And by the fair, I mean the video store. I hadn't cum in a few days, was super hard and really enjoying his skills. Everything was going fine until he turned his ass around to the hole and I went in. When I pulled back, my dick was no longer clean. Uggh! I cleaned it off with paper, then his stupid ass looks through the hole like he's going to get more dick. Uh nuh uh. I asked if he had anything to clean up with. He said he didn't. My very clear response, "then I think we're done." He got out of the other booth so fast, it was like he was never there. He even left the downstairs area. Good riddance. I then had to leave as well to clean up.

Guys, if you're going to get fucked or even think it might be a possibility, handle your business. We all know what the asshole is for. We have conservative, right wing, homophobic numbskulls telling us it's for exit only. However, when properly cleaned and stroked/manipulated, we know it's also a source of incredible pleasure. But you've got to clean it to play with it. Unless of course you're into the brown, which I'm not. I left to get the key to the bathroom to clean up. When I came through the curtains that divide that entire downstairs play area, I saw the rear end of the Shit Monster at the top of the stairs just rounding the corner into the other play area. That one is not as good. It's pay-as-you go and you're not allowed the same freedom to share booths and do whatever because you're constantly under scrutiny by the staff. Needless to say, I've never wasted my time up there. but I did want to yell up the steps, "watch out for that one! He's cute, but don't try to fuck him!" When I got back in the room, there was an older, slim white guy in the back just standing stroking his dick. I entered the booth next to him and got another blow job. At least this dude let me suck him back after a few minutes. I was surprised how big his knob was. It didn't look that big before. I was so hungry for it I definitely went to town on that dick. He actually had to pull off because he was so close. We swapped back and forth through the hole until he asked me to come into his booth. I complied. We kissed more, did a little stroking and put on a show for whoever the stroker was who entered the booth I'd just left.

Finally, dude gave up the nutt after holding my head and attempting to pound through the other side of my neck. It didn't matter though because I was right there with him taking it. I stood up and shot my load on the floor just in front of the hole so the guy could see the long strands of DNA oozing then hanging from my big brown dick. I heard him moan an approval. lol. I also noticed that the guy in the booth with me was wearing a very thin wedding band. You know, I like that thin style of band. It says, "yeah I'm married, but I'm not a fanatic about it." lol JUST KIDDING. JUST KIDDING!


I know I'm weighing a little heavily on Ye Olde Xtube this entry, but bear with me. There are lots of great clips on this site. Hopefully, I'll post there one day soon. Maverickman22, the 2nd clip below, is someone I used to hook with. He's the gray-haired guy. Damn, I want a bf this hot. Oh well, gotta be it to get it. So I'm back in the gym *grin*

http://www.privatehomeclips.com/members/movie/i4372/Hot+Girlfriend+Creams+On+My+Cock.html

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=maverickman22&idx=7&v=HlZ1z-G734-&cl=yxIvr-G734-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=sarado3011&idx=7&v=6eEeg-G535-&cl=B3f4g-G535-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=celebrityskin08&idx=5&v=M0Q69-C421-&cl=EKtt0-C421-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

http://video2.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=realstr8dudes

http://video2.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=Libertine7

http://www.c1r.com/vod/category/pre-condom?s=1&p=4&w=40051680&t=0&c=210&cs=0&keyword=pre-condom&skip_overlay=1&console=1&original_program=4&program=4&ref=263848&referrer=263848&site=1&webmaster=40051680&ipv4=1271119271&tour=0&campaign=210&ip=75.195.189.167
Category: 0 comments