Fenway Fuck Fest



Last Tuesday night, I ended my nearly 2 year absence hooking up in the Fens. It lost its appeal to me for whatever reason. My first venture into that place (4 years ago) was because I was sharing a room with some guy in Lawrence. There was just no way to host in that scenario. Though I only lived with him about 5 weeks before I rented a private room in Dorchester (where I could do whatever I wanted), I still continued to visit the Fens off and on for the next 2 years. There had been a few good hook ups I'd remember very very well, but nothing even close to the bacchanalia of last Tuesday evening. I mean, it's taken me a full week to organize my thoughts for this entry. In fact, there's more that happened during the day with me last Tuesday (a Brookline jerk session and an almost fuck with a young, hot MF fully-bi couple), but I'll have to save that for another post :)

I arrived at the gardens just before 11p. The breeze was so tender and caressing, I removed my tee shirt and walked around with it hooked in the back of my khakis. Not only did this feel incredible, it definitely made me stand out as someone who wasn't playing around: I was on a mission and anyone who walked by me had to feel it, like 20,000 invisible jolts buzzing within and without my aura. Like satori, I was suddenly awakened and connected to everything around me. The moon high above blessed our clandestine connections with her hauntingly seductive, silvery light. The first guy to engage me was E: an attractive Mexican dude about 5'10", 170# who was just walking out of the reeds. He asked me how hung I was. I told him 8. When I asked him in return, he vaguely and absently said, "I haven't had any complaints." I followed him back into the reeds for some one-on-one privacy. When he whipped out his cock, I appreciated his simple response. He had a thick, uncut 8 incher. I don't know too many people who'd complain about that either. There were a few plastic lawn chairs back there. We used one of them to suck and fuck each other raw for the next 35 minutes. He made use of a cock ring and even took a hit of Tina (none for me, thanks). I didn't cum the entire evening, but he shot a load while he was riding me Reverse Cowboy. We talked a little afterwards, exchanged numbers and I was off to continue my journey.

I walked until I encountered a small, multiethnic group of attractive men surrounding this handsome, white bottom who was being spit roasted (one in the ass, one in the mouth). One of the guys standing around jerking was a white muscle daddy with a shaved bald head and a tight-fitting tee. As I walked past, he was the one to reach out and pull me into the motley crew. He was intent on trying to engage me in some weak-ass verbal play, but I wasn't feeling him like that. Also, he wanted to play one-on-one, which I thought was dumb as hell. He and the guy getting sucked off eventually shot their loads onto the ground in front of the bottom. When he tried to reach out and catch their cum, they turned their cocks just out of reach. I don't get guys who do that. What the hell difference does it make what I do with your nutt once you've blown it and we've had no real contact? But oh well. The guy fucking him pulled out and I noticed he was wearing a condom. I couldn't tell if he came or not but, whatever the case, he was clearly done. He zipped and left. The bottom stood up fully and I noticed he had a longish, very hard uncut cock. I sucked it for a bit, then turned him around and fucked him raw. He ended up shooting his load on the ground before too long. He thanked and kissed me before leaving. A sexy Latino around my height and stature had been watching all along with his 6-7 incher pulled out of his pants. As he was standing behind me, I pushed him against the fencing wire with my hips, reached behind me and hooked my fingers through the gate for leverage and fucked his dick. He didn't have to do anything but stand there and hang on for the ride. He didn't even have to hold onto my hips. "Damn, your ass is sweet," he moaned. You ain't felt nothing yet, I thought. I picked up the pace and his words became lost to a pleading crescendo of "ahhh ahhh AHHHHH." Though he was very masculine, the sound itself was borderline feminine in its rising pitch and lack of control in what was clearly such a marked moment of pleasure for him. I milked him with laser beam focus, as if everything I wanted out of that moment, out of life, could be found in the nectar of his orgasm. And I wanted it inside. I was never rough or fast with him, but I was steady until he was right on the precipice. I was grateful for the gate behind us because it assured that he couldn't pull out if he wanted to. (He didn't appear to want to, though.) He shot a very nice load inside me.

At the moment I was bringing him off inside me, I became aware of a completely naked figure approaching us down the row. He was a marvelously unclad spectacle. Of indeterminate ethnicity, he was supremely voluptuous with curves in all the right places (thick firm thighs, large rounded ass, full and firm belly). This fresh-faced Bacchus stood about 5'10"-ish and appeared to be in his early twenties (if that old). His fair-complexioned, creamy skin was luminescent in the faint light and he walked slowly and carefree. His naked comfort among the shrubs and raw earth also reminded me of a male Gaea. In any event, he was an absolute eye-catcher as he stopped directly in front of me to watch the sexual denouement, as well as to kiss me deeply on the mouth. I reached up to run my fingers through his thick curly brown hair, while the other guy extricated himself from my leaking ass. I bent to pull up my pants, but the younger dude encouraged me to leave them down. "You're already halfway there, anyway." I laughed and said he was right. So we walked a few rows over to where his clothes were still hidden. As I walked, my hard dick leading the way and my pants pulled down to my thighs, I felt how slimey and cummy my hole was with each step. I love that feeling. The both of us made quite an undressed sight and it wasn't long until we became the locus of another sex huddle. The first two guys to show were a black dude who was hung thick (we later exchanged numbers) and a shorter Brazilian-looking, smaller hung dude. The black guy was cool with swapping handjobs, but he backed away as soon as I made a motion to bend over and suck him. He lost interest relatively quickly and walked away, but the Latin guy allowed me to pull his thin uncut meat from his pants and suck until my heart's content. I stood and tested the bareback waters by turning my ass to him and rubbing his head on my still juicy-wet hole. He pushed forward into the other guy's cum and started fucking me while the naked guy and I began making out again. This guy didn't cum inside me, unfortunately. He shot a gusher on the ground. I think he would've put his load inside me, but he blew during a moment when I returned to sucking him. (It's great being able to confidently do ATM - Ass To Mouth.) I pulled back just to catch a breath and that's when he shot all over the ground in front of me.

At this point, a few more guys had walked up. Another younger, taller, slim-built black dude with long dreds and a long dick showed up. He smelled of 420 and a natural, sweetly funky body odor. He fucked me raw a few times during the evening. Whenever he'd enter me, he'd grab my small waist possessively and I'd twist my body around so our full, soft lips could suck and eat each other's mouths. His tongue was skillful in my mouth and later in my ass. Two other guys to join this group were W (average height, sleight of build, GREAT ass) and M (slightly taller and older than W). Both were attractive, but I was really drawn to W. He was there to be fucked and filled. There was such a tenderness between the two of them that I asked them later during a walk through the gardens if they were a couple. I penetrated W several times throughout the night in various groups in a few different locations. His was the first ass I rimmed that night (very clean, very tasty), but it wasn't the last (big grin). In fact, I definitely gained rock star status with the way I consistently stroked W's insides wherever I'd find him. Keep in mind that I didn't cum the entire night. The festivities kept getting interrupted because after about 1a, the police maintained a somewhat consistent vigil that kept scattering us all in different directions. My second load came from a not-so-great- looking black guy with an above average, two-toned cock. He turned me around in front of everyone and penetrated me like he had every right to do so. He shot his fucking fat nutt inside me quickly. I LOVE that. Just fill me the fuck up, brother. W was standing right next to us with his pants around his ankles and his very hard penis jutting straight out at 90 degrees. Without missing a beat, I pulled off the black dude and pushed my squishy ass right onto W's cock. He didn't even really know what was happening. In fact, I wasn't sure if he wanted to top anyone that night, but my ass was like a mad dog. It was taking no prisoners. It was biting everyone with a turgid appendage. In retrospect, it was kinda funny. The look on W's face was almost like, "mommy, help!" He looked to M for a little guidance in the matter, but then he seemed to enjoy it and place his hands on my hips. I could sense that he was C-L-O-S-E, but there was some hesitation. While my bum is a literal asshole, the top half of me is quite the gentleman. I stopped my slow, deliberate grind and turned my head around to quietly ask, "are you okay? Do you want to stop?" He enjoyed the sensation, but just didn't want to cum yet. I understood and pulled off.

Sadly, I never did see the young, naked cherub again. For the remainder of the evening, I did fuck and eat another guy. He was some type of Brazilian/Latin something or other with an amazing bubble ass that had already taken several raw dicks and cum loads that evening. When I got behind him and started eating that booty, I could taste the cream in there: so sweet and clean. He was also a great kisser. Each time we'd start the lip lock, he'd moan and melt into me. It was an incredible night. I was completely exhausted and high from the sexual energy, but it was without a doubt the best fucking of the month. I was also a tad delirious from the lack of sleep I'd allowed myself that day. Besides the police coming through scaring us off several times, the only other drama was nearly losing my Sonia Rykiel tee (which meant I'd have had to go home bare chested) and then completely missing the last train back home to East Boston. When I finally did leave the Fens, I walked all the way to the little all-night diner near South Station. On the way there, cum started leaking from me in big globs. I reached in my underwear just to make sure it was just dude batter. It was. So I was content to walk around downtown in the wee hours of the morning with those little swimmers dripping out of my stretched, sloppy, well-fucked hole. My ass is to the point now where I can easily accommodate very thick dudes. It's still glove tight enough where they have to give me a chance to adjust, but my first sphincter ring has been permanently loosened and there's no going back. I also don't want to. I ended up staying out all night until the first train was able to carry my weary body back home after 5:15a. I was a real sight with my dirt-stained khakis and sneakers. I was also wearing something else, if you cared to notice: a near imperceptible smile.

The pic above is me.


Bareback in Brazil

Hidden Shower and Lockerroom Cam

Large Load On Asshole

Bareback Jack

Twins on Rentboy-Mmm Mmm Good
Category: 0 comments