Piss and Cum Whore



I know we've already been down this road. P first gave me a piss enema back in May. He came back over yesterday afternoon and loaded me up with more of the same. Mmm. So very good. He told me he'd gone a week without cumming and that he also had a very large piss load to put inside me. I got on all fours and he climbed around behind me and mounted me like a dog: balancing himself on the balls of his feet, hands flat against the base of my spine. If you've ever done this position, you know it's all quads. You've got to have the strength of Conan to top like that for too long. Even though I was on my knees, I was raising myself into him off and on. By the time a few minutes had passed, my legs were shaking. It took him a few minutes, but he eventually closed his eyes and pissed. I could feel it filling me. In fact, I got a little nervous I'd have to stop him suddenly and run to the bathroom and evacuate, but it was fine. Apparently, because he'd opened me up, all the urine went through the second hole way up into me. Well, some of it anyway. Once he was done and had pulled out, he brought his glistening wet dick around to my mouth so I could suck him. Then he moved my squatting figure directly over his face so I could push some of the liquid into his mouth. He's so nasty :)

The day before that, I reconnected with an infrequent, though longstanding client, C. He's a sexy, Italian, married attorney who began hiring me about 3 years ago. He LOVES dick. I actually tagged his ass with another guy some years back. I was surprised to discover that he's versatile. He's also a very quick cummer. I like hooking up with him, though. So I've just learned not to bother his dick right away. I let him suck me, we'll swap rim jobs, kiss deeply: anything that doesn't involve stimulation of his cock. Because once you get him going, you've got a good 60 seconds and there he blows :) I'm not complaining. After kissing, the first thing I had to do to him was eat his butt. It's nice and plump. Afterward, he returned the favor, then starting fucking me doggie. A few short strokes into it, he pulled out with that "oh shit" face I just knew he was making behind my head. He didn't cum, but I really wanted his load inside. I could have his babies, or he mine. Whatever. I told him to lie down so I could ride him. He didn't protest at all. I put his raw cock inside me and took pleasure in his ecstatic face. He really didn't want to cum, but he was helpless. (Yeah, bitch. This cum is mine!) He grabbed my hips and told me to stop moving. I obeyed, but I also knew he was too far over the edge to stop himself any damned way. Muahahahahahahahaha. He just gave into it and started fucking up into me. I helped it all along and rode him deeper into me. Add to all this goodness the fact that P sent me a text message out of the blue a few nights ago. He's the 22 year old, pot smoking HOTTIE athlete with the thick 8-incher. The text surprised the crap out of me: "ken was thinkin of u tonight[.] will try and make time to meet up in the next couple days if you [are] around." Hells yeah.

The pic above is me. I took it a day and a half ago on my back deck.

Big Brother (Not So Hidden Cam) Masturbation
Category: 0 comments