Two Loads In 15 Minutes...Or The Third One's Free



That's what my ass seemed to be saying this morning. I spent the night at C's apartment which, as you remember, is somewhere around a mile from my place. We hadn't seen each other in about 3 weeks. The last time we hung out, I was having my opening week with VIOLET and I was helping him pick out suits for a business trip. As usual, I didn't arrive at his place until midnight, having just left rehearsal in Watertown for ONCE ON THIS ISLAND. When I got there, the poor guy let me in, kissed me, asked if I needed anything and went right back to curl up on the bed. I didn't know until later that he'd only slept about an hour the night before. So far, he's my favorite person to snuggle up with. Because I've had dance rehearsal all week (and not even that intensely might I add - I'm getting old), my back hurt and I was super ready for bed. So there was no sex at all before going to sleep. This morning was another story altogether. It was getting closer and closer to the time he'd need to get up and prepare for work and we were still cuddled tightly in a knot, erections kissing each other. I would've been completely fine with no sex. As I said, he's my favorite person to cuddle with. It was enough for me. It's sweet to just be naked and hard together with bodies pressed close. I guess it eventually got to be too much for him. He hadn't cum in 3 days. The next thing I knew, I went from kissing him to pulling my knees to my chest. Fuck! Morning sex can be amazing. No surprise, but neither of us had bad breath. (We both do a lot of brushing, flossing and rinsing before bed.) And my ass smelled hot. Without him seeing, I stuck a finger down there just to do a quick smell check and my dick jumped at the aroma. This was going to be good. Fast, but good. As he mounted me with my legs on his shoulders, my head lolled to the side and I caught a whiff of my underarms (another cock bounce). Fuck! He was trying not to, but I pulled his face into mine and made him kiss me. I wanted the full effect of every sensation and smell. The first few minutes, he only fucked me with about a third of his cock. Once his orgasm was close, he started sliding the entire thickness inside. It felt tremendous. I know it sounds whack to say "tremendous," but it was like my entire body was my asshole receiving that thick fucker inside me. I even visualized momentarily what it must be like to see that dick from the inside of my ass.

My hole was good and slicked up because he'd licked it up right before he entered. The long stroking gave way to pounding and before long I was getting my first load of the day. I didn't let him out right away. I pulled him close, opened my hip flexors to take him in and brought his face to mine for more kissing. As always, we started laughing like kids right away. He pulled out and I was SO THANKFUL that his dick was still absolutely clean. There's always that risk with butt sex first thing in the morning. I made the joke that he needed to give me another load. I might've meant it in jest, but he stayed hard. Literally about 3 minutes after giving me the first load, he flipped me over and started drilling my ass for the second load. I've said this before, but I LOVE the feeling of a dude lying on my back as he wraps his arms around me and plows my ass with a THICK dick. C definitely has a thick dick and it hits my prostate in all the right places. He said he could feel his cum in there and knew he wouldn't take long to fuck another nutt into me. I didn't think I was going to cum. I just wanted another load. So I backed onto all fours (which he loved) and he started fucking me so hard and so fast while I stroked myself that we shot at the same time. It was like getting deep-dicked by a human vibrator. He handed me a towel, kissed me and said he wanted to give me a third. At this point, I knew not to even make a joke. My ass was a little sore from the lack of lube. Add to that the fact that I'd just been deep-fucked (safely) yesterday by J (tall, young Latin dude with the really thick cock and insatiable sexual appetite from Chelsea). Guys don't tend to last long inside me and you know what? I'm glad. The guys who top me are sometimes pretty big. They give me a lot of pleasure from a little bit of ass time :) Also, two nights before, a sexy older top dude, P, came over for a wonderful make out and seeding session. We've already made plans to hang out more. This guy is about 6'2", very solid build, huge thighs, above average dick, is super friendly, has piercing blue eyes and a head full of gorgeous graying hair. When it rains, it pours. Today's weather is the perfect example of that.

The ass above is my own :)
Category: 0 comments