30 Days of Shamelessness - Day #2 Act A Fool

I am so excited by how many of you kids are jumping in the fun and playing along with the 30 Days of Shamelessness! This is going to be shameless fun going down and I for one, can't wait to see what you all put out there.

I was all ready to post something last night and Blogger decided to be a dick and shut down during prime time so I decided to sit in the corner and pout instead.  I'm better today, thanks.

So today, I'm checking Day 2 off the list: look a fool

This one is too easy. I do this nearly daily. Most recently was last night. Having a princess as I do, I find many opportunities to look a fool in the name of entertaining her. Really, truth be told, I would do it anyways just for fun even if I didn't have an excuse. That's just how I roll.

So as you know, I am a pretty big music freak. Like, must always have music on. Some days it is Lil Wayne, others it is 30 Seconds to Mars, yet another it is Britney...you just never know with me. My princess is the same way. One of our favorite rituals on a warm sunny day is to go for a drive,  roll the windows down, crank something obnoxious on the radio, and totally rock out in the car.

I'm not talking about a little head nodding or steering wheel tapping here kids, I am talking about a full throttle, sing as loud as we can, hands in the air (well, at least one of mine on the steering wheel at all times but her hands are in the air) full body car seat dancing extravaganza.

She loves it! She is young enough still to not be completely mortified by her mom acting a fool. So I take full advantage of it. I want her to learn that it's OK to be silly, let loose, and just have fun without being worried about what other people, especially those getting a free show at the red light, think about us.

Plus it's just fun for me. I have to be a grown up and behave myself almost all the time. That gets super boring. Being a big dork and acting a fool is good for me.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.....

So what about you? Act a fool much? If not you should, and then you should share it with the class.

This is an old pic of the princess but it gives you an idea of how she rolls when we are in the car.....