Cougar Phone Sex


If there were ever a perfect embodiment of the word "cougar," it must be me. Your favorite mature phone sex lady loves stalking her unsuspecting young prey and then pouncing when they least expect it!

When you play with me, a cougar roleplay is completely unnecessary. A cougar is what I am through and through, so there's no need for me to roleplay it!

But...we can definitely do any of your cougar phone sex fantasies. I love pretty much every older woman with younger man fantasy you can think of. And if you're able to come up with one I've never thought of, we'll definitely give that a try, too. ;)

Ms. Jennifer can't wait to play with you, and I'm sure you feel the same way. Come on and talk to a real, live cougar! The number is 1-866-WE-PROWL for mature phonesex with me.

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)