Feminization Phone Sex


I've always loved dressing up. Ever since I was very young, I've always enjoyed making myself look very feminine and put-together. So it should come as no surprise that I love feminization phone sex calls as well.

Turning men into sissy boys has become a serious interest of late. I love helping you pick out perfect outfits and accessories. I especially like it when I can get you to send me pictures of the finished product. It's great fun to marvel over pictures of my little sissy creations!

After your feminization is complete, I've got all kinds of things I can do with you. I'm never lacking for ideas when it comes to my little sissies. ;)

I really like when my sissy phone sex calls turn to strap on phone sex calls by the end. What little sissy doesn't love Ms. Carly's big cock in his mouth and ass?

If you're extra-good, I might even let you have a *real* one.

But in order to get any of Ms. Carly's special sissy treatment, you're going to have to give me a call. Just dial 1-866-WE-PROWL and ask for your favorite mature phone sex Mistress. I can't wait to talk to you.

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)