Feminization Phone Sex


Welcome back you filthy slut. You couldn't resist coming back for more, could you? I know exactly how your pea-sized brain works. LoL. You are just a little horn-dog. I can woo you slowly into my sexy web of sissy phone sex. I can’t wait to see what we can make you look like.

I love to start out slow and sensual with you. It’s like our secret little game, me teasing you like the femdom phone sex Goddess that I...the Goddess that you crave. I will watch your cock get harder and harder, then push you down in front of me so your face is inches from the silky pink panties that are barely hidden under my sleek black skirt.

You will be begging for permission to lick my MILF pussy, but I will just smile and push you away and telling you that I have a little surprise for you first. I will slowly slide down my dirty panties and dangle them right in your face. You are going to become my slutty little sissy slut.

I want to turn you into my personal forced bi phone sex whore. You can be nothing more than a plaything for my mere entertainment as you prance around dressed like the sissy boy that you are deep inside. You will crave cum and your femdom Mistress.

You will never be able to deny how much you truly want forced feminization phone sex, because you cock will tell the truth every time, you pathetic bitch.

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)