How about an Old School Make Out? New Random Girl at The Dude Society

Well, I survived the trip to Disney with my Princess and my parents. It was an interesting trip to say the least but the Princess had a lovely time and the parents survived so I am considering it a "win" and realizing that now I need an adult only vacation to recover from that situation.  Anyone want to take me somewhere?? Anyone?? 

While you kids think about where we should go on a grown up vacation, you should check out my latest article up at The Dude Society and then give it a try and let me know how it goes. Then leave me some comment love if you would, I like the attention! 

Have An Old School Make Out Session

In a new relationship, there always seems to be a rush to get to the end game. Prompt sex has become the expected norm. Why not take a step back and remember how much you can enjoy an old school, hot and heavy make out session?
Although not as highly ranked on the must-have list for most guys, taking it back to the basics of lingering kisses and teasing touches can build a new level of anticipation between you and your girl.