Humiliation Phone Sex


Oh, hello there, you weaklings. Have you been craving your phone sex Mistress again?

I know you have this dark desire for humiliation phone sex. You can’t help but let your mind drift to your Remdom Mistress while you are fucking your wife or girlfriend. No one can make you feel this way. No one but me.

You will kneel down in front of me and I will take a long look at you, examining your flaws. You know that I will laugh at you. What is it? Your pathetic small cock? Or are you just a disgusting pig that needs humiliation to atone for some unspoken sin? You are pathetic, nothing but a worthless loser. This is why you need Mistress Samantha. You are nothing without me.

What shall I do with you now, slave? Maybe we can dress you up like a little sissy slut. A bright red pleather skirt, and a hit skin tight tank top and some bright fuck me red high heels. Then I will show you off like the pretty little fuck slut that you are during a forced bi phone sex session.

I hope that you can handle the small cock humiliation that your mature phone sex Mistress is ready to deal out to you. Believe me, I have had enough cock to know that you just don’t measure up. Poor pathetic little worm of a man. Come ready to beg your sexy Mistress just to kiss her feet. Don’t worrry, I will only be your prick tease keeping you on edge 'til I get bored....Whenever that is. Hah.

Eventually I will allow you to explode during your humiliation phonesex session and you will be overcome that the intensity of this orgasm. You will then respectfully thank your Mistress.

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)