Strap On Phone Sex


In a fairly new development, guys, Catherine the Great now has a girlfriend. Yes, a girlfriend like that. She's amazing, and we've been having a really good time together, in bed and out. In bed, we've been enjoying my strap on quite a bit!

And since I recently finished fucking my beautiful girlfriend's tight little pussy with my big strap on, the thought is definitely still in my head. So I thought maybe the two of us could enjoy some strap on sex together. ;)

This mature phone sex lady has had a lot of experience with her strap on over the years. And, you know what they say, practice makes perfect. So now, given my age, you're bound to get a perfect strap on fantasy with me!

So why don't you pick up your phone right now and call me, Catherine, for a hot strap on phone sex session? You won't regret it.

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)