"Soft-Core Friday" - The season of love...and tight white pants

It is my season of love, football season. Oh and Fall. Between the two of these factors, I'm a very happy girl.
This "Soft-Core Friday" is dedicated to my men in tight white pants.... my Indianapolis Colts and The Ohio State University. As I type this, I'm watching my boy, Pierre Garcon, talking and I'm smiling just seeing his hot face on my TV screen again. It doesn't take much to make me happy.


I know when it comes to football, everyone has their team and I would never try to sway anyone to mine. But the Colts are a good team. They do good things for a lot of people off the field and that counts to me as much as how they play. Plus I look good in blue so any excuse to sport my cute blue girl jersey, I'm all about it. I am a girl after all.

And as for The Ohio State University...well... they have had some bumps in the road lately. But, I dare you to watch this video and not be completely pumped for their season. I get chills every time I watch it.  You know what I will be doing most Saturdays from now until basically the snow stops falling. 



And since this is "Soft-Core Friday" and all, you should know that while some people take half-time to order pizza or make a beer run, I like to use my half-time at home for a little mid-game lovin'....what can I say, football gets me hot! I can't be expected to wait until it's over can I? 

I'm going to go ahead and say that this satisfies #6 on my 30 Days of Shamelessness adventure: act “girly” or “manly” in a way you’d normally avoid. Most girls don't crush on football quite as hard as I do. 

For the boys, I offer you the Colts Cheerleaders for a little eye candy. You are welcome. You can order the Cheerleader calendar here if you care to do so... just to keep track of the days and all... 


On a more serious note, I just want to take a minute to say "thank you" for the amazing support you all gave me on yesterday's 30 Days of Shamelessness post. It sucked to write it but I so appreciate you giving the me the space to put it out there.   As Forrest Gump said, "that's all I have to say about that."