Betty: For Your Hair Down There

Anthony sent me a link to Betty Beauty, which is color for the "hair down there," primarily for woman, but apparently also used by men. Nancy Jarecki, the founder, was in Rome getting her hair styled when she noticed that women who had their hair colored were given a little bag on their way out of the salon. She asked what was in the bag, and was told, "For the hair down there, to make it match." She returned to the US with this idea, and has turned it into a multi-million dollar company.

My favorite part of the Betty Beauty website is "Bridal Beauty." It is Malibu blue hair dye, for that something blue you need for the special day, complete with heart, dove, and XO stencils. Maybe its just me, but if I married a woman that dyed her pussy hair blue for our wedding night, I would freak out.
Category: 0 comments