NYC

I took the train up to NYC on Sunday for a project I have been working on the past couple of months. I was suppose to be on the 9am train, but the SKAM birthday party the night before, had me waking up at 10:30 am. This recent Navy grad from Annapolis sat across from me. Although you can not really tell from this pic, he had the most beautiful lips I have ever seen. I could not stop looking at them.

When I arrived for one of the meetings I was involved in, the street was closed and Hazmat workers were scrubbing down the street. Apparently, a sewage pipe burst so NYC literally had a shitstorm. There were several reporters covering the clean-up.

One of the meetings was held in a building right off Central Park with an amazing view. After several trips to NYC, this was the first time I saw the park from this vantage point.

I was so distracted during the meeting, because I kept looking out the window in the conference room at this view.

Apparently, the building in the lower part of this picture are condos. All I could think about was how great it would be to own one of those and wake up to that view everyday.
Category: 0 comments