ON TO NASHVILLE

I'm leaving North Carolina soon on my way to Nashville. Details of where I'll be next are linked to your left.<<<<<

Last night I saw Robyn Hitchcock and the Venus 3 at Cat's Cradle in Carrboro, NC. Amazing. They are one of the best bands out there and you should go see them.

Me and Sock Monkey both feel pretty run down from the tour, but we are holding up nicely in spite of everything. I just submitted a new article to Suicide Girls which will go live at 6AM PST on Monday. It's about whether or not zazen is dangerous for trauma survivors.

Sock Monkey peeked in the comments section for the SDRC piece and said, "Some of those people are absolutely hopeless!" I told him to stop reading it. He just kept shaking his little sock head. Personally I don't even want to know!

Gotta go pack my stuff in the ol' Dodge Avenger and hope it makes it. That little squeaky noise continues. Teenagers and their cars! I tell ya!

Special thanks to Joe and Linda for putting up with me these past few days and for all the food and other stuff. Oh, and the potato gun! Who knew they'd move out to the woods and turn into pyromaniacs!
Category: 0 comments