ALL-DAY ZAZEN MAY 16, 2009 -- NO ORYOKI LUNCH! + MAY 17th at 11 AM at DHARMA PUNX in HOLLYWOOD + SAME NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT ON SUICIDE GIRLS RADIO

Just a quick reminder, there will be an all-day Zazen thing this Saturday, May 16th, at Hill Street Center. That's tomorrow for those of you who are calendar challenged. All details are on the links over to your left, so I ain't writin' 'em down again, you lazy good-for-nothings!

There will be no oryoki lunch. This means you do not have to register ahead of time. The point of registering ahead of time was so we could get a head count and make the right number of lunches. But if there's no lunch, there's no need for pre-registering. So to make that easier, here's a formula:

oryoki lunch served = you must pre-register
no oryoki lunch served = you don't have to pre-register

Good? OK!

Bring your own grub (like I'll be doing) or buy something on Main St. around the corner. Some of us will eat together. You don't have to.

I will be there. But I am fucking exhausted from the tour and the last thing I want to do is talk a lot. So we'll have the usual chatting session afterward. But there will be no lecture or dharma talk. In fact I'd prefer not to talk much at all. I'll just nod and go "um-hm" or "uh-ah." So if you're coming, come to sit, not to hear me talk. OK?

Those of you who want to hear me talk should show up the next morning, Sunday May 17th at 11 am at Dharma Punx in Hollywood 4300 Melrose (between Heliotrope and Vermont).

And if you wanna hear me talk even more tune in that same night at Midnight to INDIE 103.1 (on-line only now) for my appearance on the SuicideGirls Radio show. I think I'm on the second hour of the show, and it's available as a podcast after the live broadcast.
Category: 0 comments