MASTER YOUR ENERGY MASTER YOUR LIFE

Sorry for 2 posts in one day, but this just came up.

Here's your chance! Tomorrow, May 22nd, 2009, at 8 AM Pacific Time, I will be interviewed on a show called Master Your Energy, Master Your Life. It is a call-in show and the host, Sheevaun Moran, has asked me to post the phone number on this blog so that readers thereof (that's you) can call in and ask me stuff live on the air. Here is the number:

1.866.472.5795

I just had a look at her website and I'm hoping maybe she'll teach me her technique for overcoming financial blocks -- perhaps by getting every one of her listeners to buy my books!

Man, they oughta give me a radio show!

Oh well. I master my life by not trying to master my life. That way I always feel successful about it! If your goal is not to achieve your goals you'll come out a winner every time!
Category: 0 comments