A BUTTLOAD OF NEW VIDEOS

THIS JUST IN: My appearance on Suicide Girls Radio is now available on line at this link. If you want to skip ahead to the second hour, which is where my part is, go to the bottom of the page, click download, save the file and fast forward as you like!

This morning I put a buttload of new videos up on YouTube from the just-completed book tour. I'm only embedding 2 of them here because the embedding thing makes some people's browsers load really slow. For the others, just click on the title of the video and you should be taken right to it.

ZEN AND STATES OF BLISS

This one's from Green Apple books in San Francisco. I was actually kind of surprised when I reviewed the video and found this part. I hadn't remembered saying it. And it sounded sort of good. Who'd have imagined I could say anything meaningful? Not me!


DROP THE A-BOMB ON ME


I started ending some of my talks with a rendition of the Zero Defex hit "Drop the A-Bomb On Me!" Here's a live version from Saskatoon.

MIND/BODY ONENESS
This is another clip from Green Apple Books in which I try to explain Nishijima Roshi's old sawhorse about the balance between mind and body.

ATHEISM AND BUDDHISM
This is from a bookstore in Saskatoon. The questioner wanted to know if Buddhism was atheism. It isn't.

ZERO DEFEX: THIS MEANS WAR
Here's Zero Defex on stage at the Comet Bar in Detroit on May 1, 2009. I love singer Jimi Imij's comment at the beginning.

ZERO DEFEX: DRUGS
Here's Zero Defex at the Comet Bar again. Our singer needs to take it easy! He's gonna hurt himself!
Category: 0 comments