And Then There Were Two



Loads, that is. White gold. Texas tea...oh wait. That's something else. I'm not usually quite so horny after just having hosted a sex party. Apparently I was today, though. After making a few late morning/early afternoon Craigslist postings, I hooked up with two new guys (N and unnamed), as well as a repeat married bro, A. N was the first. He took some time from work to pop over for about 30 minutes or so. I was only supposed to be giving him head. Tell me how he ended up shooting seed in my hole and, well, I don't know either. He was wearing a wedding band and had a beautiful, curly mop of hair that I kept complimenting. We kissed forever and finally laid on the bed where eventually his hot dick ended up poking at my hole. There wasn't any lube within reach and I didn't want to ruin the moment. He was going to pop me raw and I wanted that, but you know how unfortunate lubeless pounding can be. Thankfully, he spit on his bone a few times to get it nice and slick to give me his load. He had to get back to work and was very sweet. About an hour later, I received a text message saying he'd like to stay in touch and get together again. Absolutely.



The second guy to come over just wanted to nutt in my face. He was cute, tall, white and enjoyed a few hits from some old ass poppers I had: They did nothing; I threw them away. This visit was very short (possibly 8 minutes or so), but his energy was lovely. Even though he was very softspoken, he was quite dom: asking if I wanted some cum in my mouth/on my face, whispering how sexy I looked with my tongue stuck out looking up at him, gently rubbing the side of my face while telling what a good boy I was...all good. lol. The load was small, but he had just shot that morning. I'd like to see how much sperm he shoots after he's saved up at least a day or two. He also contacted me after the connection saying he wanted a repeat. The third and final guy to come over was A, a repeat married bro who plays hockey and has a few kids. He's been mentioned on this site before. As always, he was carrying 2 weeks worth of semen in his balls. Dayum! I know he works 2 jobs and is usually tired when he gets home, but can't a brother stroke a quick nutt or something? Of course, you know I would, but not everyone is the dedicated horn dog I am. I'm not complaining. That just means I get more dick snot from this dude, which is a very good thing.



A hit me up just for some head. He's definitely a grower. It also doesn't help that, when he's soft, he's got these powerful hockey legs framing his dong. But when he gets hard, that shit is niiiiiice. I stroked and sucked him for a good half hour while I stroked myself. He's not verbal, but his inhalations and exhalations tell me all I need to know. I also love the way his thick but gentle hand caresses my ass. It feels so warm on my bum in my chilly room. lol. Normally, I don't ride his dick, but this time I really wanted his cum in my hole. Without saying anything, I lubed myself, got him super hard and climbed aboard. He said nothing. All he did was put those big hands on both sides of my small waist and pumped into me. I have to say, A is a handsome dude. Maybe not classically so. He's just a regular, blue collar, very masculine guy with a sweet smile, good energy (and a big dick). You know where this is going. He shot in my ass and I busted a nutt, as well. After all three of those guys, I did the dummy move and went to the gym. Seriously? I should've gone to sleep. I already had a workout. How much cardio do I fucking need anyway?


Check out the dude seated on the train. I snapped this pic several days ago. His dick was so prominently displayed in his pants, I stood up two stops before I actually had to get off just to make sure I could sneak a photo. Gotta love being a Crotch Watcher.
Category: 0 comments