I just had the hottest client...this year



That's not saying a lot. I know. It's February. He wasn't quite the hottest client ever, but goddamn. He's absolutely in the running. This dude must've been about 25-27 years old, black, super tatted up (chest, neck, arms), huge biceps, muscular build and a big fucking dick. At one point, when he finally took his boxers off (he never did take his socks off; it's okay: I forgave him *big grin*), I said, "dude you've got a big fucking dick." "Really?" Really? Uh, yeah. It never ceases to amaze me how many of us never get a true sense of what we look like. He said he had a girlfriend and rarely got the chance to get away, which accounted for the rush he was in. He actually hit me up from my Rentboy ad. He gladly paid my hourly rate for about 20 minutes. I am SO glad he licked my dick first because I REALLY wanted to suck him. However, given that he had a few stipulations about this and that, I wasn't going to push it at all. Come to think of it, I never do anyway. I mean, the dick or ass gets shoved in my face or it doesn't. A genius is not required for figuring out what I'm supposed to do with either. He wasn't ready for the no-hands, all-lips-and-tongue, slurp-tastic swab-down I gave his bone. His dick was on edge from the moment I put it on my tongue. I quote: "oh fuck." He kept grabbing it and trying to stroke it, but he wasn't aware that at that point...he belonged to me! Yeah, bitch. I fucking own you for the next 5 minutes. hehe.

Dick for me is like what Calvin Klein underwear used to be: Nothing comes between me and it. Well, maybe food, but only if it's good food, you know? And maybe, like, a Beyonce video. Yeah, definitely a Beyonce video. Oooh and maple nut goodies. I fucking go apeshit over...(ahem). Right. So. The dick. We 69'd for a bit until he finally just wanted to bust. He kneeled next to my prostrate body and told me he wanted to see me shoot with him. I obliged. When I shot he blasted a mean load across my chest. Afterwards, I realized he wasn't so much nervous as he was just pressed for time. Damn, I want to see him again. The scent of his balls is still on my face: great, heady mix of clean yet musky masculinity. This encounter was after sucking and swallowing 2 dudes about an hour or so beforehand. One of which texted me about 60 minutes after leaving to ask if he could come right back over. I'm telling you. I'm that good. His dick was still hard and he needed more oral. lol.

On a nonsexual note, the music is picking up. The jazz band is gigging in NYC towards the end of next month. I just got accepted into a mostly 1970s soul cover band and I've been still working with a guy in Braintree on his originals. Add to that one more original band who's interested in having me front for it. I should know more about that in the coming week. Now add to that the fact that I just had a conversation with an A&R executive who worked on Christina Aguilera's first and upcoming CD's. I've already started crying over my Grammy acceptance speech. (I'm SO not even kidding. I had to blow my nose, wipe my eyes and everything). Oh and when I get all those Grammys? You can totally blackmail me over this blog. Seriously. If you need someone to fuck, but you don't want anybody else finding out about it, I'll do it. And I'll absolutely pretend not to enjoy it just so you can feel like you're really in control and shit. Okay? Good. Air kisses. Buh-bye. I need a nap.

The dude in the pic above was some huge guy in the library the other week. He reminded me of a jungle gym. I always liked riding those as a child >:O) That's my evil face right there.

Gay Bareback Fuck

Sharing Is Caring Among Friends

You Wish
Category: 0 comments