SPIFFY NEW PAGES!

The main point of today's entry is to draw your attention to the following:

SPIFFY NEW PAGE ABOUT MY 2010 TOUR

SPIFFY NEW DIMENTIA 13 PAGE

I made these last night. Thanks are due to John Graves for turning me on to the iWeb program I already had in my computer. I never knew what it was for! One of John's compositions was featured in NBC's broadcast of the Winter Olympics. Yay!

By the way the spiffy new DIMENTIA 13 page has a link on it where you can download the complete liner notes for the Disturb The Air album for free. So if you wanna read all about the record and see some reviews and articles that came out at the time of its release, go download the notes!

On Saturday we talked some about love. I quoted from a poem called Be Still And Follow by my first Zen teacher, Tim McCarthy. Here's what I quoted:

God, she said over soup,
cannot add or subtract from who He is
You believe in God then?
He doesn't want me to
knowing,as He does
that God does not exist


All fingers grasp the edge
of this cliff. All other moments
are absent


To experience
is to smother
You cannot breathe
with or within me
You cannot breathe
without or out of me
And there is
only breath

P.S. Bummed out to hear that Doug Fieger of The Knack has died...
Category: 0 comments