Oh halloween and whores....

Seeing as Halloween is a just around the corner and the whores are in search of their next big costumes without getting arrested for pulling tricks. I thought I’d save you all the hassle and give you my top picks for this year’s whore-ostumes.


     1.   Debbie Downer.

“Did you know that 95% of all Halloween candy is filled with rat poison and previously used hypodermic needles?”

     2. Theresa from The Housewives of New Jersey.

I think a gorilla suit will suffice for this one... she's just so goddamn hairy...

     3.  Kitty Sanchez from Arrested Development.

“Have we done hair up glasses off yet?”

     4.  Suze Orman.
I had a guy ask me to dress up like her for a sexual fantasy of his… that was a weird night.

     5.   Snooki.
This one’s for the boys, actually.

6.  Judy from The Laurence Welk Show.

You’ll have to fend off the men with your baby hands.

7.  Sarah Palin.
Bikini-check. Shotgun-check. Granddaughter out of wedlock-check.

     8.   Octo-mom.

I think this one would be best if you staged the birth on the beer pong table.

     9.  Boobs.

Honestly, I don’t know how the fuck you’d come as a pair of boobs, but how fucking epic would that shit be?! Talk about cutting the middleman out, whores.
Category: 0 comments