Derek Adams Contests Oldham East & Saddleworth Parliamentary By-Election for the British National Party

A word from Derek: "I was landlord of the 160-year old 'Ace of Diamonds" pub on Oldham Road. It was one of the few remaining British pubs in the area which was safe and welcoming for elderly local residents.



Like all old British pubs, it was a central part of the community, a place to meet up with friends and colleagues from work, to talk about the state of the country, the price of a pint and the football results. It was my home as well as my business.



The Labour-controlled council forced me out of my successful business with a compulsory purchase order and the next day bulldozed the Ace of Diamonds to the ground.



It showed me the true nature of today's ‘New’ Labour — the same nature as the current Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition. They are making us strangers in our own land, which is a transformation the people of Oldham have suffered and understand all too well.



It is time to say enough is enough. I joined the British National Party because I care about my country, community and my people. I am standing for election on 13th January in the Oldham East and Saddleworth Parliamentary by-election; I know I can count on your vote."



Vote Derek Adams for Oldham East & Saddleworth on Thursday 13th January.
Category: 0 comments