Mature Shemale Phone Sex


Hey there, baby. This phone sex tranny is looking for a good ride. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find one, could you?

I'm looking for all the cock curious men out there. Even the ones who aren't entirely sure that they're curious. If you can't admit it to yourself, baby, Ms. Danica can figure it out on her own.

Wouldn't you love to be my little cocksucker? I think you'd be good at it. Something tells me you'd look incredibly sexy down there on your knees with your lips wrapped around it. Ms. Danica will teach you to deep-throat, and then you'll be highly in demand with all the other shemale phone sex "girls"!

That won't be all I do to you, though. I plan on bending you over as well. Don't worry, baby. You'll get the proper amount of anal training beforehand. I've got perfectly willing fingers, toys, and a tongue to help you out with that.

So if you're looking for a mature phone sex tranny, then you know who to call. Ms. Danica's waiting for you, baby....

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)