MILF Phone Sex


Hi, guys. Do you want some MILF phone sex? I sure hope so because I'm looking for some sexy younger men to seduce and have my wicked way with.

What kinds of things can you do with Mrs. Betty? Well, honey, I'm glad you asked. I think what we need is a little older woman/younger man roleplay. What do you think about that?

Oh, we could do most any kind of roleplay, to tell you the truth. Teacher/student, naughty cougar next door, anything like that. Or if you're into Auntie phone sex, maybe you'd like to be my hot nephew who's back home from college for the summer. I promise you, Auntie Betty can teach you things those professors in school could never show you....

Of course, if you're into something a little kinkier, I've never passed up fetish phone sex in any shape, form, or fashion. So give Mrs. Betty a call right now, sweetheart.

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)