Sweater Gem Leslie Hall


A few years ago, I stumbled upon Leslie Hall's Sweater Gem website. I thought it was hilarious and decided that Leslie Hall was absolutely brilliant.

Then about a year ago, my friend Tom sent me a YouTube video of a big girl rapping in a gold lame body suit and I loved it. I watched it several times before I figured out that it was the same woman. Now I was hooked. I could not stop checking out her website and videos.

So, when Tom told me that she was coming to DC9 for a concert on Saturday night, I just had to go meet her. I was not disappointed because she rocked the party hard. If you have a chance to go see her, you should really try and catch her show. She is excellent live and her confidence and humor really got the crowd going strong. You rock Leslie Hall!







Category: 0 comments